Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

10 minutes ago, Grem said:

@Bapu wondering what kind of crossgrade offers they are making for you. Have you looked? It might surprise you what they are asking for stuff you already got!!!

The $139 I quoted was my "exclusive" crossgrade to Studio 2 Max.

Edited by Bapu

1 -  It doesn't come in one big download.  You pick and choose what you want.  So this doesn't need to  fill up your hard drive because you only need to install what you want to use.  If you want to have backup, then yes.  I put all my Total Studio stuff on a separate drive, just in case. 

2 - If you don't save a download, and later decide you want it, for $9.99 you will get the ability to redownload all your IK products for 180 days.

3 - This is the third huge markdown on Total Studio 2 since December.  If memory serves, it's gone from $200 to $150 to $140. 

This leads me to believe that Total Studio 3 is coming very soon.  That's going to cost a lot more, but it will also include Modo Drum,  Leslie. all the tape plugins, Syntronik Deluxe, the SampleTank 4 and the new stuff, and all the Amplitube stuff (if you have TS2 then you'll get Joe Satriani, Dimebag Darrell, Brian May, etc). 
Whatever this costs, it will go on sale for 50% off eventually.  And as we have seen, eventually a lot lot less than 50% off. 

With IK it is very simple.  You can get everything they sell for a few hundred bucks.  Or, if you choose, you can pay $1000 to $2000 for a selection or all of their stuff and they will be happy to take your money.  

But once you buy Total Studio 3 MAX you are under no obligation to use it all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

So, I own every Amplitube and T-Racks product offering in the CS. I also own SampleTank 4 MAX as well as Syntronic, MODO Drums and Bass and Miroslav 2.

What does Studio MAX have that I don't already have?

I'm confused as to what the $139 (and I can use $33 in Jampoints) gets me.

I own it all too...so I'll be paying $125 purely for the Total Studio Max "designation", which is COMPLETELY INSANE...
but so am I so...whatever.  The ONLY benefit is "going forward" for getting the Max to Max price when the new ones
come out...have I mentioned how much I hate IK's business model?  (YES...REPEATEDLY)

• Haha 1

I thought "TOTAL" meant everything! But this does not even include SampleTank 4 Max?

I guess this is a good deal if you are not invested in their products already.

Make me a good deal IK Multimedia, $500 for everything ( Total ) and I will forget what I have already invested.

8 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

I thought "TOTAL" meant everything! But this does not even include SampleTank 4 Max?

I guess this is a good deal if you are not invested in their products already.

Make me a good deal IK Multimedia, $500 for everything ( Total ) and I will forget what I have already invested.

Exactly as with Komplete Ultimate, it includes everything available the day it is released, which in this case was in March 2018.   Everything after that is not included.  Except they recently added SampleTank 4 CE to it, so you get the benefit of the new interface for all your Sampletank 3 libraries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I updated my post. I have those too as well as MODO Drums.

So technically I own Studio 2 MAX but not in name?

No, you actually don't own it.  Unless you buy Total Studio Max 2, you can't upgrade from Total Studio MAX 2 to Total Studio Max 3.  It won't matter that you own all the stuff that's in it.   However you can make a  MAXGrade purchase from one of the many MAX products you own. 

However, you can contact IK and maybe they will cut you a deal. 😀

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Can anyone comment if it's worth the money for a new user?

Yes, I think it has incredible value for any new user. 

To me it's worth it for T-RackS and Modo Bass and Syntronik alone.  

I don't use Amplitube that much, but if you're a guitarist, it includes some of the most popular stuff, like the two Fenders, Jim Hendrix, and Slash. 

SampleTank gets mixed reviews compared to Kontakt and other samplers, but I think there's a lot of really great stuff in this package, notably the two big percussion packages (Orchestral Percussion and Cinematic Percussion).

I've never tried Lurssen, so somebody else could speak to that.

40 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

If you own a MAX product today, then you will probably be able to get everything until when TSMAX 3 comes out for a whole lot less than $500. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

What's the total download of all this? 1000 Gb? :P

To expand on this, can the plugins be downloaded/installed individually if one gets the Total Studio Max deal? And does this also mean that they come with their own serial number, so you could, in theory, sell the plugins you don't use? This would really make it a crazy deal.