Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Wow is this a no brainier at this price?  I have found it hard to find reviews.  There was someone on KVR selling and I had been thinking about it at a higher price.

It is but it isn't.  It will eat up a lot of drive space.

• Like 1

I'll be in...this stuff is killing me...I just bought Taupe with MORE than all of my money...
So when the check comes in on the 30th, or if I sell some stuff from  my KVR Thread, I'll buy it.
I've been waiting, and it REALLY TICKS ME OFF that I have to pay to get the TSM designation
when I already own most of this...I have enough Jampoints to make it $125 for the Crossgrade,
so I'll do it.  😡

• Like 3

Larry, wait. It’s showing as $149.99 at AudioDeluxe ($135 if you factor in DeluxeBucks). Should have been $179 I think (?) so maybe they made a mistake.

Still a bit more expensive but you could keep your Jampoints for something else.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, trager said:

Larry, wait. It’s showing as $149.99 at AudioDeluxe ($135 if you factor in DeluxeBucks). Should have been $179 I think (?) so maybe they made a mistake.

Still a bit more expensive but you could keep your Jampoints for something else.

That's a good deal...but I can't even afford the $125...but I don't think it's going to get any cheaper than this...

Most likely TS3 is on the horizon!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

You are killing me here man!
All their bloody stuff for $125!
I am having 2nd thoughts as it doesn't come with tapes or leslie, and I have those with GB .

I will wait till I receive confirmation from support to sell my old licenses as they have this message when trying to transfer "You have reached the limit for license transfers. Please contact our Support team for assistance here"

Edited by arnoldoo

4 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Why?

It's almost an absurd amount of stuff to keep. It will all be in zip files that you will want to keep as backup. You will have to unzip all those files to use them... you gonna use a lot of that 1tb drive!!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I've been waiting, and it REALLY TICKS ME OFF that I have to pay to get the TSM designation
when I already own most of this...

Larry, I already own TSM 2. So I went to the IK site to see what it was all about. I found out that I can get Total Studio Deluxe (which is a down grade) on a crossgrade offer for $400!!

@Peter - IK Multimedia Doesn't anyone with IK ever look at this stupid stuff? This makes no sense at all. I have ST4 Max, Amplitube Max, and T-Racks Max, yet on my "Upgrade Offers" page they are offering me to purchase these products as a crossgrade for $300!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So, I own every Amplitube and T-Racks product offering in the CS. I also own SampleTank 4 MAX as well as Syntronic, MODO Drums and Bass and Miroslav 2.

What does Studio MAX have that I don't already have?

I'm confused as to what the $139 (and I can use $33 in Jampoints) gets me.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bapu said:

So, I own every Amplitube and T-Racks product offering in the CS. I also own SampleTank 4 MAX.

What does Studio MAX have that I don't already have?

I'm confused as to what the $139 (and I can use $33 in Jampoints) gets me.

Modo Bass, Syntronik and Miroslav 2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Modo Bass, Syntronik and Miroslav 2

I updated my post. I have those too as well as MODO Drums.

So technically I own Studio 2 MAX but not in name?

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4