Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hidden Symmetry

Acustica Acqua Coffee Suite

Recommended Posts

Coffee embodies six different hardware units merged into two different EQs, an HP/LP filter section, five dynamics processors including a limiter, plus a complete preamp section with 31 different emulations

    Coffee EQ comprises two switchable 4-Band equalizers with High-pass and Low-pass Filters and a powerful Preamp section for a total of 29 emulations.
    Coffee Pre features three switchable preamp groups for a total of 31 preamp emulations divided into three banks: LINE, FEED, CUSTOM.
    Coffee Comp includes four switchable compressors plus a limiter and a tube preamp emulation.

Introductory price - 129.00€ [Reg. 219.00€] - Save 40% OFF

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/coffee

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Looks like they "oopsed" in their copying and editing of the Jade Channel info for the Coffee channel:

Each plug-in included in the Jade suite comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources. For further details consult the Coffee user's manual in the Overview section.

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Cream interface, which I already own. Is it similar hardware? Quite expensive unfortunately, will save for unisum instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, tom said:

Looks like Cream interface, which I already own. Is it similar hardware? Quite expensive unfortunately, will save for unisum instead

It says that they consider it "Cream's little sister"

In other words, we believe this new suite can be considered the 'younger sister' of our acclaimed CREAM suite.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coffee and Cream? 

2 sugars of Taupe please...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, tom said:

Looks like Cream interface, which I already own. Is it similar hardware? Quite expensive unfortunately, will save for unisum instead

That's why you get the additional 10% coupon for owning Cream (or Blue- Chandler Germanium Tone Control)

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Looks like they "oopsed" in their copying and editing of the Jade Channel info for the Coffee channel:

Each plug-in included in the Jade suite comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources. For further details consult the Coffee user's manual in the Overview section.

There can be all sorts of bugs in these intro offer/ paid to beta releases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

That's why you get the additional 10% coupon for owning Cream (or Blue- Chandler Germanium Tone Control)

Oh I didn’t get that. Will email them. Thanks for heads up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...