Presonus Owners get UVI Digital Synsations FREE

cclarry

If you're looking for a new take on 90's sound or just some new classic synth inspiration, then look no further.

Inspired by four synthesizers that revolutionized the ‘90s, Digital Synsations offers that iconic sound many used, including Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pet Shop Boys and more...  Enjoy Digital Synsations by UVI for FREE (reg. $149 USD), through April 16th, only!

Your voucher code: PRESONUS

Go to uvi.net, add Digital Synsations to your cart, and enter this voucher code at checkout to get your free licence.

http://www.uvi.net/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you're looking for a new take on 90's sound or just some new classic synth inspiration, then look no further.

Inspired by four synthesizers that revolutionized the ‘90s, Digital Synsations offers that iconic sound many used, including Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pet Shop Boys and more...  Enjoy Digital Synsations by UVI for FREE (reg. $149 USD), through April 16th, only!

Your voucher code: PRESONUS

Go to uvi.net, add Digital Synsations to your cart, and enter this voucher code at checkout to get your free licence.

http://www.uvi.net/

Cheers Larry.

Same here Grem, their site must be being hammered at the moment.

I already own this and wondered if there is any benefit to owning a second copy licensing wise (or will it even let you?).
Site is too slow to find out at present unless anyone knows? 

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

Cheers Larry.

Same here Grem, their site must be being hammered at the moment.

I already own this and wondered if there is any benefit to owning a second copy licensing wise (or will it even let you?).
Site is too slow to find out at present unless anyone knows? 

You can own as many as you want.  If you get it, it deposits a serial # in your account, which you can sell
if you haven't registered it, or register it and have another copy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

But... but.. Larry...

I checked on Presonus pages and it seems Jim Odom and Brian Smith are owners of Presonus (at least they founded it) so is this a giveaway intended only for those nice two guys? :)

• Haha 2

Nice collection of sound I actually never use. Time to stop collecting, not!

53 minutes ago, Piotr said:

I checked on Presonus pages and it seems Jim Odom and Brian Smith are owners of Presonus (at least they founded it) so is this a giveaway intended only for those nice two guys? :)

Putler government style.  :ph34r:

• Haha 3