Prochannel modules???

Davydh

So one of my favourite sound engineers ever is Joe Barresi (Soundgarden, Tool), and I was watching a video about his studio where it showed this piece of gear.

Then I found out Boz makes a plugin of it.

Then I found out Cakewalk made a prochannel module out of it!!! Before Gibson did what they did.

Bandlab, please consider selling the prochannel modules again sometime...

I'd rather get a native Cakewalk version than a separate external 3rd party version.

Thank you for your consideration!

• 3 weeks later...

This is what the 2 PC modules look like (the image predates 2020.04, they now have the same preset management as all the other PC modules)

XdT3fGA.png

The full VST versions include a channel strip (both plug-ins in one container) and a few more features on the compressor and EQ plug-ins.

Just checking, all I can find is in some of the PDF Manuals (some Manuals don't include this part at all)

Registration
The first time you run Pan Knob, it will ask you for your username and serial number. You can
find this information in your downloads page. If you do not have a serial number and you would
like to demo the plugin you can press “Continue Trial” to use the plugin in trial mode.

Registration
The first time you run Transgressor, it will ask you for your username and serial number. You
can find this information in your downloads page. If you do not have a serial number and you
would like to demo the plugin you can press “Continue Trial” to use the plugin in trial mode.

So it is just username and serial, and as scook said, don't think there is an installation count.

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ensconced said:

No worries, your welcome, took me a bit to find the thread, but I knew someone was asking about it not to long ago. That's a good deal.

For some reason the website slightly dropped the price when I order it, so even better!! 😃