Phoenix Verb $9.99 At AudioDeluxe

Artplex

15 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Yes, there are other ways to license plug-ins, challenge and response, for instance, but they are also vulnerable to disk failure, they don't allow for the license owner easily moving from system to system (if I had an iLok dongle, I could buy a single license for a plug-in and use it on as many systems as I could sit down at, right?), etc.

Depends on how it is handled.

It can actually be very easy to move.  I can think of lots of examples where they can be moved effectivly just the same.

A server can hold 2-3 liscences for a user.  A challenge reponse takes one away, it can then be deactivated in the same way and made available again.  I can think of one product that I have 3 seats for.  Two are always loaded on a machine and the 3rd, I activate and deactivate a few times a week for use on the ancilary machienes I work on (3rd and 4th laptop, work computer, etc)

Only thing ilok would provide in such a scenario is if it is autorized to the dongle itself it could be moved without an internet connection or the call and response.  The comes at the expense of an expensive proprietary usb stick, an extra usb port used, and less availabe seats.

5 hours ago, Mark B said:

Anyone know if on offer at similar price anywhere else please ? After researching went to buy from AD and said not available to purchase in UK which was a bit frustrating to say the least 

Have someone here in the US buy it for you and send you the Serial # or just change your location...