Frequently Asked Questions Suggestions

pwal³

I can't start a topic in the FAQ forum so here are some suggestions for FAQ items (these are the questions i currently see being asked repeatedly):

• demo mode
  • offline documentation
  • clean uninstall/reinstall
  • tutorials/utilities

what do you think? please add your own, maybe some mods might start utilising the FAQ forum

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

I'm not a complainer. I'm happy with CW. I'm happy with BL. I even like the new forum format. My experience with the Feedback Loop forum is that it's not ready for prime time. There doesn't seem to be a process in place for anything to be acted on by the BL admins. You might get a comment, but nothing official as to whether the idea/suggestion is going to be looked into or if it's dead.

My hope is that there is a process in the works, because I've had more than one suggestion go unaddressed by any admin of BL. Over time, the post ends up going OT at best, or hijacked at worst, and it seems like the OP was just a way to vent something you wish was better with CW.

These are just my opinions. I know how things go. This forum is still new--I'm just trying to be constructive here. I hope that shows through! 🙂

• Thanks 1