Cakewalk startup error

several times when editing my projects on the cakewalk this error happens: I use SuperiorDrummer, and other VSTI, such as Piano, SYNTHS, among others. the error is as follows. when I open CAKEWALK again. when playing, the superiordrummer, the audio starts to leak in another VSTI. this has occurred several times. then I have to configure everything again. and leaving the output as none, input as none in the superiordrummer. Pleasefor example: when I play a key on any VSTI, like a piano, at the same time it plays a beat from the superiordrummer's drumm someone knows how to solve, thanks

This is often caused by a combination of two settings.

1. Always Echo Current MIDI Track is enabled (the default). As a result, inputs set to None are automatically switched to "All Tracks > Omni" when the track is given focus. Instead of not listen for any MIDI data, the tracks are receiving all MIDI data coming from anywhere. Turning this option off in preferences and setting inputs to specific MIDI sources (such as a controller) are the solution. This has been the subject of a recent thread

2. One or more plug-ins have "Enable MIDI Ouput" turned on. Some plug-ins have the ability to generate or echo MIDI data out of the plug-in. When a plug-in has this feature, it is enabled by default. Turn this off if the feature is not needed. This may be done one of two ways

• Some methods of adding plug-ins show the Insert Soft Synth Options Dialog. "Enable MIDI Output" is near the bottom of the dialog.
  • To change the setting of a plug-in already in a project use the VST2/3 drop down above the plug-in UI as shown in this image

M9I2IRu.png

As a result of these two settings, tracks may be listening for MIDI data coming from anywhere and one or more plug-ins are sending data (along with any data coming from the controller).