Deep in Lab [version 2022.06]::.

MarianoGF

• MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [comming soon]::.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Just checking in, been in the   "coming soon during quarantine" for a couple months....still making updates?

Dear @Brian Walton, thanks for yor question.

I apologize for my delay. This theme is taking me a lot more time than I thought, because every design step is a challenge of what I would like to represent with it. The process is not being as fluid as with Boston Flowers, my other theme. You know, sometimes I look at Deep in Lab and think "I like it, but it doesn't convince me totally, it needs something else to be perfect".

Anyway, I won't stop until I get it, but I need some days more.

Thanks for your interest, and stay tuned.
MarianoGF::.

Edited by MarianoGF
  • Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MarianoGF said:

@Apeirofobia, thanks for your interest.
It is in process, but it will take its time. I guess one month or so. Stay tuned to this thread::.

Even the "current" state preview in the OP  you posted 3 months ago today, looks better than dare I say, most themes that have been released.  

I'm sure you have have also made other refinements since then as well.     Any chance you would just post the current draft version?  

Just as you have updated (and changed) your Boston Flowers Theme over time, I'm not sure I understand why this would be any different here.  

It isn't like a theme would break the interface or usability of the application itself.  I'm sure there are those that would take the work you have done and then tweak little parts of it to fit their own needs irrespective of if a finnished state is released or not.  That is kind of the beauty of Themes.     Based on the OP preview, I think a lot of people are going to like and use it in what ever state you release it in.

In celebration of the 2 year s of Bandlab ownership - that was now 5 months ago.  xD

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

@Brian Walton, thanks for all you said about my themes.

9 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I'm sure you have have also made other refinements since then as well.     Any chance you would just post the current draft version?  

I'm working on Deep in Lab, and it will be ready soon. When I say "will be ready" doesn't mean it will be 100% finished, but at least 80%.

9 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Just as you have updated (and changed) your Boston Flowers Theme over time, I'm not sure I understand why this would be any different here.  

There is a difference between Boston Flowers and Deep in Lab: Boston Flowers design is much more compatible with Mercury (its base theme) than what Deep in Lab is with Tungsten (its base theme). That means if I finish Boston Flowers in a 50%, you would think it's 100%, not noticing that some buttons or details are originals from Mercury (anyway, after one year and half of design, Boston Flowers is finished in a 99%). That wouldn't happen between Deep in Lab and Tungsten. If I leave remaining details from Tungsten into Deep in Lab, they will look rare and ugly. That's why I have to finish Deep in Lab at least to an 80% before its first release.

BTW: there are new details in Boston Flowers that I will publish this weekend.

Brian, stay tuned to this thread for an upcoming release. Thanks a lot::.

Edited by MarianoGF
  • Like 1

People. I didn't realise there is so many interested in Deep In Lab theme. That makes me very happy and fill me with responsability of doing it the best I can. And that is what I'm doing.

Stay tuned to this thread for an upcoming release.
Thanks a lot::.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, MarianoGF said:

People. I didn't realise there is so many interested in Deep In Lab theme. That makes me very happy and fill me with responsability of doing it the best I can. And that is what I'm doing.

Stay tuned to this thread for an upcoming release.
Thanks a lot::.

Awesome. Looking forward to using it, the preview looks incredible! 👍🏻 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, REWEE said:

Can u give us a beta version of the theme also if It isn't finished at all please?

The v1 of Deep in Lab will be ready to download before Christmas. I wouldn't like to give you now something which dissapoints you. But on december you will enjoy a beautiful theme::.
Thanks for your interest and stay tunned!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MarianoGF said:

The v1 of Deep in Lab will be ready to download before Christmas. I wouldn't like to give you now something which dissapoints you. But on december you will enjoy a beautiful theme::.
Thanks for your interest and stay tunned!

Yayayay so excited for the theme

• Like 1

• MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [comming on december]::.
  • MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [theme ready for CbB 2021.11]::.