WHO is this alien??!

craigb

On 4/14/2020 at 8:34 PM, Christian Jones said:

Not bad, but what's he got on Vitas? 

Ha!  I was just listening to Dimash's only album and guess what song was on it?  😁

So, to answer your question, you tell me! 😜

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, craigb said:

Ha!  I was just listening to Dimash's only album and guess what song was on it?  😁

So, to answer your question, you tell me! 😜

Dimash seems pretty legit and that was a cool rendition actually. I like Vitas and all, but he does this thing where he tries to prove that he's not lip syncing by moving the mic a short distance away from his mouth real quick and each time he moves the mic away even a tiny distance his singing cuts out. That's some bulls#!t. He's got a lot of his listeners fooled who don't have a clue how this works, but any of us here would know--and even a lot of non-musical people would know--that when you're singing loudly and you move a microphone a few inches away from your mouth the sound doesn't just mute out like that lol. If anything the sound may dim a little bit but not cut out completely. Anyway I'm still a fan.

This studio recorded song of Vitas is cool and my favorite of his called "The Star"

And then here he is singing "The Star" live where the "live" aspect seems to be legit but with a little less than stellar results but, you know, rock and roll 

.. And even this may be lip synced lol

• Like 1

Heh, as I was going through those Vitas videos (the Opera 2 one where he's a fish with gills is pretty good!), I came across Star and liked it too, but I kept wondering if he was going to fall off that bridge!  LOL.

• Like 1