VST Buzz Deal MFreeFormAnalogEQ

cclarry

35 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I have and they tell you in the manual it is not the most resource friendly.  Unfortunately when you buy Melda by 3rd party your discount for bundles is not a s great buying direct.

I think I missed something. (?)  Regardless, good to know about the 3rd party thing, because that was partly my interest.  But this is pretty much no-brainer territory, although I'm in pretty much "no-money" territory these days...  :)

How the upgrade prices are computed: we subtract 70% of what you have spent so far for the products included in the upgrade. We cannot know the actual price when you purchase from a reseller, so we assume 50% off, hence it is advantageous to purchase from us directly if you plan to upgrade. Minimum upgrade price is € 10.

Good to know when you move up the Melda chain.

• Great Idea 1

I have have MAutoDynamicEQ that has analog modelling and saturation. What is different here, just that you can draw your own curves? Not sure how needed that is really. Does this bring something else apart from that

7 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

How the upgrade prices are computed: we subtract 70% of what you have spent so far for the products included in the upgrade. We cannot know the actual price when you purchase from a reseller, so we assume 50% off, hence it is advantageous to purchase from us directly if you plan to upgrade. Minimum upgrade price is € 10.

Good to know when you move up the Melda chain.

That actually makes it MORE of a no-brainer deal then. It's 49 Euros on the Melda site, so you'd actually make 10 Euros when you trade up!  :)

Melda picks 4 plugins every week for 50% off. That's how I bought it.   One time they have 2 of their super duper plugins for $99. I bought those from APD.

I have 80 of their plugins.  When they've had their bundles sale I could've had everything for under $500.

You can install them on every machine in the house and lifetime free updates.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tom said:

I have have MAutoDynamicEQ that has analog modelling and saturation. What is different here, just that you can draw your own curves? Not sure how needed that is really. Does this bring something else apart from that

I'm in the same boat.  I'm curious about the FreeFormEQ  though, but I haven't really read up or watched any tutorials.  It's hard to imagine needing much of anything more than MAutoDynamicEQ! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

I'm in the same boat.  I'm curious about the FreeFormEQ  though, but I haven't really read up or watched any tutorials.  It's hard to imagine needing much of anything more than MAutoDynamicEQ! 

Wow I forgot I had this.  My biggest knock against Melda is lack of tutorials.  Good thing we have Chandler.  You question is too logical and defies our nature of hoarding plugins. 

18 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

My biggest knock against Melda is lack of tutorials. 

And the Preset Names. I think they are randomly generated or something equally useless which makes them meaningless as to what they actually do. Yes, Chandler rocks.  I think he alone is responsible for doubling the Melda sales.  :)

Did you happen to see the NEW guy doing the MCabinet video??    (Of course Chandler has a bunch of good ones, but...)

Edited by mibby
  • Thanks 2