Between the Eternities

bjornpdx

Between the Eternities

https://soundcloud.com/orygun/between-the-eternities

EDIT:   I made some changes on the vocal part so use this link:

https://soundcloud.com/orygun/between-the-eternities-v2

This might work as a soundtrack to a planetarium show. Not really sure about the
vocal part though.
Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Edited by bjornpdx
Change

Hi, Bjorn,

This is a really beautiful cinematic sounding piece with excellent composition and really nice synth work, and I think the spoken word vocals work perfectly with it for a great planetarium show soundtrack!👍

It brought back fond memories of my 6th grade class trip to the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, which has one of the best planetariums on the east coast, and how amazing the show was.  It really got me interested in Astronomy, and a couple years later my uncle bought a very expensive professional scientific telescope with Earth rotational auto-tracking.  After that, I really looked forward to the three hour family trips to visit and check out Saturn's rings and other planets and constellations.😀

Anyway, this is really well done and pretty much perfect for your intended use!  Great work, Bjorn!

Have a good one!
Bob

• Like 1

Beautiful piece of work.  Brings down the blood pressure and makes one ponder the awesomeness of the universe.  Agree with the Frankin Institute planetarium.  I've been there too, although not in several years but I remember how great the show was.  There's another planetarium just a few blocks from my home.  Been to that one a few times.  Nice, but not quite as nice as the FI.

😀John B.

• Like 1

Thank you Bob!  We lived near Chicago when I was a kid. I remember taking a field trip to the Adler Planetarium and how awesome (in the original meaning of that word) that was.

Kloon  It was late and I forgot to de-mouth-noise the vocal. I've always had a problem with mouth clicks and smacks (just ask my wife) but Izotope has some filters that take care of it. So I did that and just posted an edited version. And I appreciate you mentioning that.

John   Thanks for listening and commenting.

Jude   Thanks.  I ran into that expression a while ago and it stayed with me.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely the best you've done ( IMO ) Great synth work & composition I really didn't want this to end ! One small niggle though, and that is I felt the vocal was a little swamped with reverb which, for me, made the lyric somewhat hard to follow in places.

This took me through a journey I enjoyed ...thanks for the post

All the best

Steve