Neural DSP 30% off

cclarry

26 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Get 30% Off All Plugins...all of our plugins are 30% off until April 18th 00:00 EEST!

This is the only store-wide sale we will run until Black Friday later this year.

If you are buying from us for the first time, purchases made during the sale will qualify you for a 20% loyalty discount next time. Don't miss out!Get 30% off

Well, I do believe they will run it faster anyway...

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

If we already have a product, hence having a 20% off already (loyalty discount) can we have this 30% stacked?

For example Plini: 139 - 20% = 111.2 - 30% = 77.84 bucks?

Nope, it is a flat 30% off. The promo banner states "Discount not combinable with other campaigns" and I checked that it supersedes rather than stacking with the loyalty discount in the cart.

For reference: black friday 2018 was 30% off, and last year was 30% and up (4-6 products 40%, all 7 products 50%). No guarantees for this year.

Looks like there's still a few days left to demo while the sale's on.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ts12414 said:

Nope, it is a flat 30% off. The promo banner states "Discount not combinable with other campaigns" and I checked that it supersedes rather than stacking with the loyalty discount in the cart.

For reference: black friday 2018 was 30% off, and last year was 30% and up (4-6 products 40%, all 7 products 50%). No guarantees for this year.

Looks like there's still a few days left to demo while the sale's on.

Awesome thanks TS12414 so much ;)