Greetings All! I recently got a bigger & better tv(which is what I use for a computer monitor). I noticed that after awhile, the menus start functioning in a faulty manner. I also noticed that some of the control bar modules won't respond to mouseover or mouse click commands with the Snap module being the one that's really killin' me because I can't change the values.  Did my modules get the Coronavirus or does SONAR Platinum AND CbB have issues with 4K resolution(2560x1440)? Understand that I've also adjusted the "Make text and other items larger or smaller" option too(Custom - 138%).

I had this on my Windows 7 DAW. The fix was to turn off Aero mode and revert back to "Classic Windows" type interface.  I dunno if that is a thing in Win10 or not. 

Maybe related to resolution - Due to a mishap involving my desk, a hookah, and someone with a large butt, my former desk monitor was rendered permanently inoperable, so until it replacement(s) arrive tommorow I am using a great big 4K TV as a monitor - same resolution that you are running.  

Putting the mixer view up on a big screen LOOKS very impressive, anyway.

I run my home PC, and work PC for that matter, on 4K TVs for many years now. I always have my windows scaling set to 100%.  I have not noticed any problem with drawing and clicking with these parameters.

What I do notice, and has been mentioned by Cakewalk in some help requests, is that when I have lots of tracks and/or take lanes and the track view is maximized, then the UI slows right down. I am assuming it is the UI trying to draw all the waveforms and other information that can fit on a 4K monitor?