Soundspot Union

cclarry

I like Nebula! I find that I can modulate the mix of the Delay with the sine wave/triangle and get a good delay that not's crowding at all. And from just messing with it I think it only modulates as much of the mix as you have dialed in on the fx. Which is really sweet! Like I said I am getting a great chorus with an ever so slight delay that gives it lots of space. (I have the left and right delay times set differently)

• Like 2

Just now, Mesh said:

Michael, do you use the Nebula chorus on guitars? Haven't tried that yet.... might test    that tonight.  ;)

Yes Mesh, that's what I was testing it with. A pre-recorded clean dry guitar.

When you look at the delay, it very simple. But it does offer the option of adjusting the left and right side, and still keeps them in sync with the project. I set the left to an eighth note and the right to a quarter note, adjusted the feedback and then the mix was set at around 33% IIRC. Tehn I went to the chorus and brought the freq down to about 20hz with the mix set around 60 - 75%. I set the LFO on a sine wave, with the rate at 1 measure. 

I am still new to the plugin so these settings may be named wrong. I didn't even mes with the flanger yet, and I want to do that tonight when I get home.

• Thanks 2