Using Ipad Pro with Babyface Stream OBS

Hi everyone. My head is spinning with tutorials. I am trying to get the best solution for live streaming using my Babyface or MOTU Ultralite MK4 as the audio source and an iPad Pro or iPhone 7plus as the video camera with my PC. Seems many people are using OBS on the PC and download NDS app for the IOS device. Apple make an app as well for $20.
But then after watching the whole thing I (and others) notice an audio lag (latency) on the tutorial that is being made. Bam! No go! Does anyone know the very best way to do this using your studio quality gear and your IOS camera at 4k for live streaming? I know you wouldn't be able to take the time to write all the steps out here,. A tutorial is fine. I just don't want to spend money doing this and end up with lag.
Does it work to use your IOS camera in tandem with your PC? 
Would I be better off using the apple camera kit with a powered adapter and stream it from the iPad Pro?
I really need to do this soon.
Much appreciated.
PS. If anyone knows why I am not getting notifications from this forum that would be a boost as well. I have notify me of replies clicked below but nothing comes to my email. I have to keep checking back.

I just found this tutorial. Maybe this will work. I will try. At least its only a few minutes long and he doesn't have a 15 minute intro talking about himself, etc.

Edited by Michael Fogarty
clarification

I loopback on my rme ucx.

I have the spidf in plugged into the out. I send whatever to spidf out and that is what streams. There is a YouTube streaming app... I set the spidf in as the sound source.

In video the sound can follow the video by a few milliseconds but it must not precede the video.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:28 AM, Gswitz said:

I loopback on my rme ucx.

I have the spidf in plugged into the out. I send whatever to spidf out and that is what streams. There is a YouTube streaming app... I set the spidf in as the sound source.

In video the sound can follow the video by a few milliseconds but it must not precede the video.

interesting. And no lag? Perfect syncing?

in OBS click the edit menu, then advanced audio properties. there is a sync offset parameter box in there. You can use something like this to get you close    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PbyRpKrRk&t=41s   take video of the screen and audio on with you camera, and or video of yourself clapping or something.

Other than that feed the audio into the camera, then capture the camera audio.  

2 hours ago, Michael Fogarty said:

interesting. And no lag? Perfect syncing?

The app will record or live stream so you can practice by recording. I have no issues.

I use another app that records the screen and cam and mixes them. Microsoft expression. The two streams are off by a quarter second idk why.. For that one you cannot perfectly match sound to both.

The software i was describing is called wirecast. I thought it was made by Google but maybe not.

I have a version that was free with watermark and 50 usd to remove the watermark. I'm not sure this version is still available but i didn't read too closely. They are trying to sell much more expensive versions with features i don't need.