Corona Corona

freddy j

Hi Lynn.  Thank you very much!  It really was my intent in this song to put out my own thank you to all those (e.g., doctors, PA's, nurses, other healthcare workers, essential store workers, various volunteer effort, police, firefighters, public servants etc., etc.) that are on the front line.  Oh ya --- and those that are staying at home trying not to spread this disease.  I'm not on Facebook but my wife put it on her Facebook site and she has gotten some very nice comments in support of the front line workers.  When this is all over, I hope that we don't forget these people who worked so hard to keep us safe and as comfortable as possible.

Hi Bjorn. Thanks very much.  My wife (see above) has received some very nice comments in support of the front line workers from people that have seen the video. 

Hi Max.  Thank you for listening and commenting.  Yes indeed  ---  "God bless the heroes...".

Thank you Douglas!  I must admit that I have a great deal of respect for these everyday heroes.  I have a few friends that are doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, paramedics, etc., etc.  I don't know how they manage their work and their lives during a calamity such as the current pandemic.

Hi tom.  Thanks for the kind words pal!  Some of my YouTube stuff is --- shall we say --- primitive but I have fun doing it.

Hey Makke.  Thank you very much for the kind words.  I really appreciate the determination and bravery of these folks and I just had to do something to express that appreciation. 

God bless the essential workers indeed!  Thanks very much for listening and thanks for the encouragement Paul!

Thanks very much Tom.  I certainly agree with you concerning a pay boost.  Maybe a hazardous duty pay increase?

• Like 1