$10 Gift from Cymatics

cclarry

Well, today’s Producer Week surprise is a free $10 Cymatics gift card!

Just use the code “PW10“ at check out!

Keep in mind:

You can use it on any sample packs.

You don’t need to spend any money!

This is just a special thing we wanted to do for the producers in our community! ❤️

Check out some of the packs you can get here: 

https://cymatics.fm/collections/store

• Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I just picked up the following for FREE with the code

FX Toolkit Bundle - Special Deal1   $3.00

Topaz MIDI Collection1  $3.00

Essential MIDI Collection Bundle1  $3.00

Price = $0

Wow! Brilliant work from the King 👍 Thanks a bunch Larry :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

I've used their packs before, they are of very good quality if you are needing something organic and analog sounding.

Same here. Actually I think I only have their free stuff (first one was a Halloween pack from a couple years ago) but I think it has all been useful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They're free...does it matter???  LOL

Exactly! But as it happens they're pretty good if, like me, you aren't a keyboard player first and foremost.

A quick run down...

• The FX Toolkit is sample based and covers things like white noise, foley, ambience, risers, downlifters, buildup drums and impacts. Lots of good stuff in these for use in EDM, Cinematic or anything else for that matter. Comes in at just over 3Gb unzipped.
  • Essential MIDI is 350 MIDI files of keyboard patterns covering every major and minor key but I didn't find any duplicates in the quick sample I did so the first Cm one is different to the first Dm one etc. Being MIDI of course it means that you could use all 350 in any key you like. One of the 7 packs is dedicated to ARPs and includes WAV examples (for some reason).
  • Topaz - another 80 MIDI keyboard patterns so could be used like the one above.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ZincT said:

A quick run down...

• The FX Toolkit is sample based and covers things like white noise, foley, ambience, risers, downlifters, buildup drums and impacts. Lots of good stuff in these for use in EDM, Cinematic or anything else for that matter. Comes in at just over 3Gb unzipped.
  • Essential MIDI is 350 MIDI files of keyboard patterns covering every major and minor key but I didn't find any duplicates in the quick sample I did so the first Cm one is different to the first Dm one etc. Being MIDI of course it means that you could use all 350 in any key you like.
  • Topaz - another 80 MIDI keyboard patterns so could be used like the one above.

This is WHY I picked these...there are others..but I don't need samples...I've got TOO MANY!
I wanted the MIDI!

• Like 2

Going for the Essential MIDI Collection Vol. 1 and the Vocal Essentials bundle. 
For my third I’m hesitating between FX Toolkit or Golden Guitars ...

Got lots of FX from Boom Library but I wonder if that Golden Guitars bundle is any good. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Going for the Essential MIDI Collection Vol. 1 and the Vocal Essentials bundle. 
For my third I’m hesitating between FX Toolkit or Golden Guitars ...

Got lots of FX from Boom Library but I wonder if that Golden Guitars bundle is any good. 

I considered that also, but having a plethora of guitars opted against it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went all out Midi, got the custom 3 pack for $30 (Galaxy,Phantom and Emerald) and Essentials for $3 saved an extra $2 off from the Ultimate Midi Collection LOL.  Hey a savings is a savings and for that much midi  for $23 . Thanks Larry

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ZincT said:

Same here. Actually I think I only have their free stuff (first one was a Halloween pack from a couple years ago) but I think it has all been useful. 

Yeah I have been coasting along with their free stuff, thanks to Ed Talenti on Youtube giving them a shoutout, (Highly recommend his videos if you're into Trap, Hip-Hop and Dubstep music) and have found that Cymatics' stuff is very good and usable on a wide variety of other EDM genres.

So yeah, I decided to go beyond the $10 voucher this time and grab the Topaz MIDI collection, Golden Guitars, Vocal Essentials, Python and the Essential MIDI Collection

• Like 1

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth since they are very generous in giving away stuff.  One time they gave away 30gb of their stuff.  That should also tell you something there.  I'm not really into hip hop, trap so it's rare I find anything of use.   They've done this deal before.   I don't think I went through their midi collection yet.  I bought it some time ago.    I did get the 808s and FX.  If you don't have Serum it's worth getting a pack for free just for the wavetables.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, ZincT said:

it's not really fair to complain as they are free BUT it would be nice if they had given the samples useful names.....

Foley FX 1,wav

Foley FX 2.wav 

etc

isn't so helpful IMO