[NOT A DEAL, NO KONTAKT PLAYER REQUIRED] Happy Easter!

Piotr

Despite hard times we are facing now, many of us fenced, sometimes far away of their families or friends I will you have great time and Happy Easter!

Be safe and healthy, and your families, friends, buddies.

Make a lot of music and stay at home to let us all win that little creature as fast as possible!

Musical-Easter-Eggs.jpg.055ca32e50ad86204a994a0fad983d3b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

13 hours ago, Piotr said:

Despite hard times we are facing now, many of us fenced, sometimes far away of their families or friends I will you have great time and Happy Easter!

Be safe and healthy, and your families, friends, buddies.

Make a lot of music and stay at home to let us all win that little creature as fast as possible!

Musical-Easter-Eggs.jpg.055ca32e50ad86204a994a0fad983d3b.jpg

I too wish you the best, although I gotta say something that probably will make me lose all u guys' friendship:
Even though I can't tell for sure, because I am mere mortal, I think 99% of this sht is a scam.

Anyway, I let you with LondonReal.tv and David Icke's last interview, watch it or don't, like he says in the interview " I shouldn't impose my will over others".
Just so you know, his last interview (2 hours and a half) got deleted by YT. The stream broke YT records though, lol, and it seems the video has been watched by 10 million viewers already (at LR.tv's site). 

David IckeTHE CORONAVIRUS CONSPIRACY: HOW COVID-19 WILL SEIZE YOUR RIGHTS & DESTROY OUR ECONOMY

Btw, remember to at least give this interview the benefit of the doubt, as WE all can see that: All businesses, specially small, micro, medium, have closed, which means if not already will go bankrupt, then what all these people gonna do? Most important, remember USA is just a country out of 200 and who know how many more, so if you have a "I am USA only I don't care about the others" mentality , well good for you, but this is a world event.

Oh, also, they even uploaded the interview in parts so you can download them and upload them everywhere you can. 

The video was banned also from  Vimeo, Facebook, and the UK regulator Ofcom.

And well, if you have a little bit of Sherlock Holmes in you, you could deduce pretty easy that if this video didn't hold a cancle in all this situation nobody would/should bother preventing it from being on air (Youtube, etc).

Lots of things to say.

Just... honest I always have wanted just the best to all of us, all human beings, it was great seeing some youtubers get kinda famous and suddenly people all around the world would meet them randomly on the streets (not planned) and being recognized, it was great these youtubers (no matter their origin)  would say something like "omg, you're from Peru!?!? I am being watched in Peru?!"  Or Vietnam, or Hong Kong, or China or Cuba or Sweden or wherever, it was great seeing the reaction because these youtubers were very happy that other countries, no matter which one, was paying some attention to them (in other words, they weren't thinking "you're from Peru? that's disgusting"). 

Felt like we were becoming really brothers without frontiers, but now this whole Covid situation came to fkc it all up.

I way 99% this covid sht doesn't exist... (and if it were "true", I still take David Icke's ideas, and whatever is floating around messing people up is other thing "they" don't want to mention, that is worse than Covid). Anyway, if it was so lethal, not many people have died. Like really, if it was so lethal, it would be millions by now...

Hate me if you will, but if David Icke's right... omg... and we did nothing but sit looking for the best deal on this forum, we would have really fcked it up ourselves.

Rambling, perhaps... 

Be well ALL.

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Carlos, I don't want -  of course - to feed this topic as it is very off for this forum but I like you (no hate whatever you prefer to believe ;) so please let me put such thing for the end to that off sub-thread...

Let's consider a conspiracy theoretic who has no music education or even any musical skills but he put sentence all musician are lying about you can use actually minor pentatonic scale over major chord....  Who do you prefer to believe ?

I have some microbiology background from my study time and prefer to believe doctors and virology scientists (from all over world even politically hostile countries) than man who has no backgrounds but spend his all life time to seak whatever he can over Internet (I can add easily my own WWW page with whatever I like too ;)

Please let's not continue this topic here. If anybody feel it is important to argue with science maybe  coffee place is more suitable for this ;)

Let's make music, change music, invent music, buy plugins or not to buy plugins ;)  Whatever make us happy ;)

And have all great time over these days. :)

• Like 7

Greetings from Finland everyone!

Wishing you all safe and musically inspired Easter holidays.  Please keep the everyday's joy of making music alive.

Somehow we should all feel truly privileged to have it... 

I wish we can all keep having a good time creating, no matter what. 

P.S.

I've been reading this forum for a while, signed up to make this being my first post :-)

• Like 7

A day late too. Lower 60's and sunny on Saturday in MN. 8 inches of snow on Easter. Had to wear my fur lined speedos. Due to popular demand there will be no photos.  Welcome to our new Finnish friend from Minnesota, the land of Bobby Oro, the originator of the "Finn-glish" language.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Thanks BassDaddy... snowing here as well, but only chest fur at site. Gotta protect those lungs!

Fleer I first thought you're up to a grungy, smelly Beats production... then Googled:

Tooth moss = The green algae growth on an individual's teeth as a result of the lack of practicing good dental hygiene.

Go figure...

• Haha 2