Four

Wookiee

It might be number 4 but I would give it a 5 out of 5.  Great sounds creating an aural description of a functioning brain -- indeed!  BTW the "chik-chik  zhaaaaa" described above  ----   are those neurons firing?????  Just thought I would ask.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

the dream sequence before part 5..

So you have it subtitled The Inner Brain are we inside the Wookiee brain?

1 hour ago, emeraldsoul said:

got the squid off of the sewer vent

I don't know if this is a good thing, or not...

36 minutes ago, freddy j said:

I would give it a 5 out of 5

All in on that!

Nicely done Wooks!

t

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Another nice track, the dream sequence before part 5..

Enjoyed it.

Thank you, but do we stay and investigate or do we move deeper to the very centre? Will the MCP let us get that close????

Thank you once more for your on going support.

14 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Am I hearing a Wavestation patch?  "chik -chik    zhaaaaa"   

Very astute Tom, for this I used
Korg's digital legacy M1, Wavestation and Odyssey
along with
Arturia's Modular V, CS-80V and Jupiter 8 V.

Reverb's were provided by Softube's TSAR-1R, Overloud's BReverb 2.

I also used Arturia's MINI filter FX which is an emulation of the MINI Moog's filter with some tweaks.

Good to hear the squid has been dealt with and thank you for your kind words, glad you enjoyed it.

• Like 1

@freddy j Thanks for having listen to this little epic, I never knew it would grow like this.  As to the "chik-chik  zhaaaaa" that is very much how I heard them, as I was hunting for new voices for this piece, it has obviously been tweaked a little,  if one has access to a knob one must play with it. ;) 

6 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I enjoyed it Wookiee - nice job.  A very relaxing listen. This sounds like it goes quite nicely with the other three parts.

Happy Easter.

Likewise Douglas may you enjoy it also, thank you for your ears and comment.

This matches the mood I'm in today, as it's raining in Kansas City which has caused my mind to drift away along with this song.  I find it very haunting, yet uplifting, as well.  I wish the battery hadn't died in my M1 :(  Keep up the good work and stay safe, my friend!

• Thanks 1

I already commented on your SC page but here it is again.

This is the best song I've hear from you, Wookie,  I recognized the M1  aaaahs  in there and some of the other synths.   Made for a nice morning listening to it a few times with my coffee.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lynn said:

I wish the battery hadn't died in my M1 :(

Do you still have it Lynn? they can be replaced I have a similar problem with my O5R/w fortunately even  though I had it for about 26 years the battery still appears to be good.  Nice to hear that my music help your mood, thank you for your ears time and word, likewise stay safe and keep the music coming. 

12 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

I hope you have more of these coming

Thank you, you are most kind.

This is part four of the Cosmic Brain, there is more and though I am not supposed to plug stuff here is a link to The Cosmic Brain parts 1 & 2 part 3 is somewhere in this forum.   Part 5 is, as one might say, in the ingredient gather stage.  

My thanks again and to all of you that have listened and commented.