Europe Covers

paulo

10 hours ago, paulo said:

That's F'n offensive. Europe was the first band I loved when I was 9 and that album is still a classic and is likely the reason I play synthesizers. I mean I'm probably gonna do a doom metal version of "Carrie" one day and these guys can just go **** themselves ok.. he said "We're heading from Venus - and where we stand tall - cuz maybe we're seen us".. this is making me so mad I'm about to blow up like that guy in Big Trouble in Little China after he saw that Lo Pan was dead

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

That's F'n offensive. Europe was the first band I loved when I was 9 and that album is still a classic and is likely the reason I play synthesizers. I mean I'm probably gonna do a doom metal version of "Carrie" one day and these guys can just go **** themselves ok.. he said "We're heading from Venus - and where we stand tall - cuz maybe we're seen us".. this is making me so mad I'm about to blow up like that guy in Big Trouble in Little China after he saw that Lo Pan was dead

4ba34c5e71cf015a15396a8cccb7cc7421c7f656

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:01 PM, Christian Jones said:

That's F'n offensive. Europe was the first band I loved when I was 9 and that album is still a classic and is likely the reason I play synthesizers.

Edited by paulo
  • Haha 1