Measure and Octave rules -- Disable Octave rules??

DeeJay

Sorry, I am not understanding your question. Are you talking about all the other tracks that are showing in your picture or something else?  I looked in the color customization settings and I cannot find any "Octave" color setting or even know what that is? I don't know what you mean by "Octave Rules"?

2 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

Sorry, I am not understanding your question. Are you talking about all the other tracks that are showing in your picture or something else?  I looked in the color customization settings and I cannot find any "Octave" color setting or even know what that is? I don't know what you mean by "Octave Rules"?

The use of "Rules" threw me off yesterday, too. I believe it refers to what some people might call guide lines--the lines that separate octaves. Similary, I believe "measure rules" are the lines that separate measures.

It's possible for a midi track to use a different key than the overall project key.

You can totally set the key for the track. Optionally, you can have it force your notes to in key. You can right and left click drag notes to accidentals.

People who are fast are super fast.

Prv is hugely developed and awesome imho.

I don't think I understand your problem at all.