2020.04 Early Access installer now available!

I'm having some odd behavior using this build I wanted to report. This has happened now in two different projects.

I have multiple instances of Kontakt running and freeze the tracks. At this point all is well. I then decide to unfreeze one track to make changes to the midi.

When I do this the tracks somehow are changing places when I try to refreeze again. Also, in unfreezing only one track three tracks unfreeze. Maybe this has something to do with the audio setup in Kontakt?  I have not had this issue in using the last build.

Secondly I had music playing but no cursor movement on my screen. That issue seemed to improve when I exited my Nvidia apps. When I relaunched the program using the same project I then had two cursors showing on the screen. One of them worked .The other one was locked. Today the cursor issue went away, but I still have the tracks moving around when I unfreeze synths in Kontakt. One track will play the midi from another track.

With this project I think I will need to export the tracks I can save and start a new project to add more synths.

Edited by Starise

Not sure why. About to do a re-boot to see if it clears something.

On the same project I've been using during EA, I am constantly getting an "audio driver changed yes/no" popup. I was not getting this in EA 1. Only since EA2 this morning. The only update to win8.1 was a defender sig update but maybe the re-boot will stabilize?

I do appreciate the return of wheel-scroll direction. That was annoying.

_____

Edit

Nevermind... I think the re-boot cleared it up. Almost an hour with no popup.

___

Edited by Keni

15 minutes ago, kayfinesse said:

Hello everyone. I'd like to make a suggestion for the arranger, if its not available at the moment. I'd like an option to duplicate a section and have all or some of it's contents copied over.

Can't you create an arrangement with multiple copies of the section? And then commit it to the project? (not something I've tried, just thinking on the fly)

4 minutes ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Can't you create an arrangement with multiple copies of the section? And then commit it to the project? (not something I've tried, just thinking on the fly)

That's possible although I was thinking along the lines of using it as a composition tool like using sections in Serato Studio. It's not a big deal but it would be nice. Thanks for the prompt response.