Cakewalk 2020.04 Early Release - Fixed PC Presets Apr 11

scook

Been using the arranger track in Studio One for two years now. So glad to see CbB finally get this feature after Noel and I discussed it in great deal at NAMM in 2019.

Now how about nested folders and a Chord track?

• Like 6

Seriously though CbB has been doing a fantastic job.  I harp more on the staff/notation because I think it is needed for the educational market. With CbB being free now, I think it would be a great option along with Bandlab for cash strapped schools. The art funding always seems to get cut first in bad fiscal times. :(

Also I thought the Matrix might of got some love by now that Jesse is back working at Cakewalk.

This is a great update. I've used the arranger all morning and it's definitely got its uses. Being able to save Pro Channel presets is really helpful as well. Been hitting it hard for 5+ hours without a hiccup. Thank you Noel and all the bakers. This cake is yummy!

• Like 4

Amazing update, really. I hope it means that the heavy bug fixing period is over and we can see new features and improvements on existing ones. I think automation and CC editing are sorely in need of attention. That, plus a way of managing articulations, would ake it a contender for the composer market. A revamped Matrix view with full recording functionality would make it an alternative to Live and Bitwig. Excited to see what happens!

34 minutes ago, scook said:

Some were not seeing PC Presets

There is an updated installer in the thread linked in the OP

run the rollback the run the new installer to get the presets

Right on. Any plans for a marker track or is the arranger track supposed to be that? 

Edited by Christian Jones
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TerraSin said:

Is there a list somewhere of all the plugins that have ProChannel modules?

I think only Soft Tube has that one, Overloud has some nice ones. Actually those Overloud PC modules are pretty damn good. And Boz has a few. 

I think that's all the third parties that I can remember.

• Like 1