Bias FX 2.1.9 update

cclarry

Download update 2.1.9 now to access all-new exciting features and content in Guitar Match and Looper!

What’s New:

Guitar Match

Looking to expand your guitar collection? Get access to two more iconic guitar models – Modern CU 22 and Artist YJM!

https://account.positivegrid.com/store_auth?redirect_to=%2Fdownload%2F&redirect_host=https:%2F%2Fwww.positivegrid.com&back_to=%2Fdownload%2F&trk_msg=645UC36R6QK4T7DMJD57NIEQP0&trk_contact=6VI6KPO22KF94J4BJPP1ADEPS0&trk_sid=6TT6ST9V3VCFGHPP90RJTSEF8S&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=BIAS FX 2 Update 2.1.9&utm_campaign=20200317FX2Annivesary&utm_content=04107FX2Annivesary-newrelease

• Thanks 1

That would explain why a session I had totally hosed up. I had put a ticket in and they(support) said I should have finished mixing the song before upgrading. I do updates all the time and never lost my setting in Amplitube or any other amp sim plugin I have. Thanks for the insight.

• Sad 2

I do own amp2 elite as well. What seemed to happen was my bank 2 must have corrupted during the update. I remember I was using some warrant (the 80s band) presets from the cloud. I tried to redownload them but it seems like something might have happened to them as I dont see the components in the presets listed.

Yeah I got Amp(1) Pro, Amp2 Elite, FX(1)Pro, FX2 Elite, and all the expansions installed, but I haven't updated FX2 to the latest version, I'm still on 2.1.7.4820, I never updated to 2.1.8 because it only addressed some wording thing with guitar match, and I don't use guitar match so I didn't bother. I have read that people having preset issues with 2.1.9 resolve them by going back to 2.1.8.

Tempted to install 2.1.9 just to see what gives, it shouldn't have any effect on me because I own everything, and Tonecloud shouldn't be a problem for same reason, but I don't use Tonecloud aside from 'Official' stuff anyway so it wouldn't bother me. But I think I'll give it a miss as there isn't really anything in the release notes of interest, as mention don't use guitar match so the 2 new guitars mean nothing to me, no interest in the new backing track thing, and the bug fixes are for stuff that doesn't concern me, or at least hasn't bothered me.

I went and checked the forums, interesting times 😁

Edited by ensconced
  • Haha 1

There is a new beta available for anyone who wishes to try it

Here is a new beta - v2.1.10, please feel free to give it a try:

Download v2.1.10.4890

Release note:

Fixed the "duplicated presets issue"

Fixed the "ToneCloud preset issue"

https://forum.positivegrid.com/post/13760

I'm not going to bother, I'm already a couple of releases behind as there really isn't anything that is of interest to me in the preceding updates, and I have no issues.

• Like 1