Samplson FREE B3

cclarry

Covid-19 pandemic is a global crisis, but also an opportunity to help us each other and do great things.

This is what motived us to create a FREE studio-quality instrument to help homebound music makers stay home and stay safe!

We  teamed with LalalaSynth, LibreWave and Studio427 to create a fascinating instrument. 

Together, we developed CollaB3: A Vintage Tonewheel Organ emulation. It's just 40Mb and CPU friendly. Also includes Rotary Speaker and Tonewheel Leakage emulation. It's VST/AU and Standalone for Windows, MacOS and Linux.

You can grab your free copy at 

https://sampleson.com/collab3-free-tonewheel-organ.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...

Bump!

Hi there, Augusto from Sampleson dev team here!

We want to send you a HUGE THANKS! These last 2 years have been a life-changing experience for us. This started as a dream which has now come true. That wouldn't be possible without you. 
Maybe you discovered Sampleson a few days ago, or maybe you have supported us from the beginning. But I can tell you with confidence every single piece of feedback we have received helped us to create better instruments.

2020 was a strange and unique year as many of us were locked-down at home (like me). But with every challenge comes an opportunity to learn. During lockdown this year, in an amazing collaboration with other devs, we developed the CollaB3 Tonewheel Organ (it's free. If you haven't seen it, you should). And we're pleased to share that it was an amazing experience.

Now, with a new year just around the corner, nobody knows what the future holds. But we know one thing for sure: No matter what's coming... you will figure how to sort it out :)

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a Happy 2021.
Augusto

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I think this was posted a while back as I already have it.   A no-brainer here.  Small footprint, no crazy authorization scheme, sounds great, works on modern (and old) resoltion setups and FREE.

53Mph just "bumped the thread" with the letter from Samplson.  This is the original thread

• Like 1