Cymatics Oracle SamplePack FREE

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Is it me or does it keep putting me in a loop of asking me for my email, and then getting an email with a link back to the page that asks me for an email again?

It took me straight to the download link and sent an email also

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Anyone know if these are worth having? Zinc T would be interested in your views when you've given them a listen

Ok will check them out in the morning. I have had a few Cymatics packs in the past and found them to be ok.

With all of the recent free or cheap sample packs I have filled up my downloads area so I am spending a bit of time most days installing/auditioning/archiving/moving and often deleting things. I think I’m going to have to be more discerning about what to keep. 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

Thanks - yes I need to be much more selective too. I can't keep up at the moment! Hence my request. After I said that I had a quick listen through the example on the pages and some sounded potentially useful but quite a few I would skip - the hip hop ones sounded quite good even though that's not a genre I'm into - some nice melodic lines and laid back drums. The Dupstep ones just frightened me 😉

8 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Thanks - yes I need to be much more selective too. I can't keep up at the moment! Hence my request. After I said that I had a quick listen through the example on the pages and some sounded potentially useful but quite a few I would skip - the hip hop ones sounded quite good even though that's not a genre I'm into - some nice melodic lines and laid back drums. The Dupstep ones just frightened me 😉

Lol, Dubstep's not my genre either :) Probably not much of it is my genre if I'm honest but you never know if there's a loop in there somewhere that will inspire or that can be mangled in some way to add something unique to a track. I quite like getting MIDI stuff as it can be used in things like EzKeys, Band-in-a-Box, ReMIDI etc and takes up hardly any space.  

I started going through the freebies I listed and there are some potentially useful to me but I guess it depends on what you are looking for.

The ones I listed are mostly quite small (100 to 300Mb) apart from Oracle (700Mb), Eternity (840Mb) and Life (2 x 1.2Gb). The MIDI pack (Python) is of course tiny so just get it.

Potentially Useful

Python (MIDI pack) - 51 MIDI files in various minor keys which would work for keyboards/strings or edit for your needs.

Oracle - Melodies and MIDI but will delete the 808 bass notes as I have 808 well covered

Melody collection - 40 melodic loops plus the individual instrument stems for each loop.

Life - Lots of Ambient/Foley sounds - useful for background audio in videos or maybe some tracks. Covers things like rain, fire crackles, city ambience, crowds, calm ocean sounds, waterfalls, rivers, streams, vinyl crackles, farm noises.

Eternity - useful for Lo-Fi vibe.

Cobra - Hip Hop - mostly useful plus some hi-hat and melody MIDI.  

Euphoria Vocals - good selection of dry and effected vocals. I like these as they often cover things that I could never sing myself 😁

Millenium and Roses - Future Bass/EDM - lots of drum loops, FX, melody, Serum presets and MIDI 

Drip - Hip Hop - some nice guitar/drum loops in this one plus MIDI

I think that's about it for now. 

Hope that helps.

Now to check out the download vault 😱

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Is there a way to add the Oracle bundle to our account (downloads) ?

Not that I have found Fleer.

It let's you download it as per all of the other packs but, unlike the others, it doesn't then show up as something you own in your account. Strange. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...