Best Service Easter Egg Hunt

cclarry

On 4/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, lawajava said:

It was just north of $80 for me. I had a couple best service dollars in my account. 

Lucky you :) 

I downloaded it to test if I like it but when going to bestservice to consider more if buying I discovered it had new price $ 163.46 :(

So now even with voucher it pricey :(  I am not saying it is not worth of it for nice and convenient strip with so many modules but currently cannot afford it :(

10 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Lucky you :) 

I downloaded it to test if I like it but when going to bestservice to consider more if buying I discovered it had new price $ 163.46 :(

So now even with voucher it pricey :(  I am not saying it is not worth of it for nice and convenient strip with so many modules but currently cannot afford it :(

Sale ended in German...only a few hours left here...time differences.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sale ended in German...only a few hours left here...time differences.

Thanks, Larry, so it seems it is related to EU zone. Anyway new price is kind of strange as at PSP shop intro price till 14.04 is $129.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Greg said:

Code still working  and just used it for the sonible bundle

https://www.bestservice.com/sonible_studio_bundle.html

4 plugins for $143.  I believe EQ was free at some point, but I missed that somehow. 

Code is good though today.  Today is Easter Monday (apparently called Pasquetta) in Germany, and most of the EU...

Edited by cclarry