Roli Studio free for Novation owners...

musical

Gain a wealth of new synthesis and percussion possibilities from ROLI

We’ve teamed up with our friends at ROLI to give you ROLI Studio, their smart production suite including ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums - two sibling virtual instruments full of professionally designed preset synth sounds and drum kits.

An intuitive, versatile and endlessly rewarding electronic music double-act, ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums will transform your existing projects and inspire entire new ones with their sublime sonics and performance-orientated controls.

You can download both ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums for free from your Novation account until the 11th June 2020 (16:00 GMT).

1. Head to roli.com/start and download and install ROLI Connect, the portal for all your ROLI Software and Sounds.
  2. Once ROLI Connect is installed, please create a new ROLI account or log-in to your existing account if you have one.
  3. Once ROLI Connect has been set up it will check for updates. You will need version 1.0.11 or later installed to redeem this offer.
  4. Go to the product registration icon at the top-right of the ROLI Connect window and enter your personal Reg Code. Your personal Reg Code is: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
  5. Once registered, head to the Apps tab and start downloading your free versions of ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums.
  6. ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums will install automatically once downloaded, so once complete, open your DAW and start making music with ROLI Studio.

Once you have registered ROLI Studio to your account, you will be able to upgrade to any full version of ROLI's plug-ins (Equator, Strobe2 & Cypher2) with a $100 discount for each! Just go to the software store to purchase any of these upgrades!

just an FYI - this is another one of those apps that thinks it wants to continue to run in the background all the time you are using your PC - adds itself to the "auto start" group  - sits quietly in your system tray - i'm not gonna bother I think

also, on windows, also  installs quietly installs a separate midi driver that you might want to uninstall 

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:39 PM, simon said:

just an FYI - this is another one of those apps that thinks it wants to continue to run in the background all the time you are using your PC - adds itself to the "auto start" group  - sits quietly in your system tray - i'm not gonna bother I think

also, on windows, also  installs quietly installs a separate midi driver that you might want to uninstall 

Thanks for this.  I found there is no option to keep it from auto start.   It's really not useful enough to keep it.