Indiginus Copernicus for free

Fleer

First, this is awesome.  Anybody who has played Solid State Symphony or the Symphony patch on Amadeus knows what it is.  You get the sound of a symphony orchestra that you can fill in with a synth if you want. 

But it also runs a slideshow of breathtaking NASA pictures that follow your playing. 

The cool thing is that you can turn off the sound and then play a piano (or anything) and watch the slide show move according to your playing.  Pretty great for something that is already spacey like Nada or a FrozenPlain library. 

Of course this is also a great ad for SSS or Amadeus, because anybody who likes this essential one trick pony would like to have all the options of the others. 

@kitekrazy  is so right.  Every Indiginus library I own is A++++++   And you never have to wait for a sale, because they are always priced very reasonably.  The only way to get them discounted is when they are introduced. 

I think if they were priced at two or three times the price and then Tracy had sales now and then, he would sell a ton more.   Most people on this forum are probably like me--too influenced by the sense of urgency you get from a 50% markdown.  Well, these things are marked way way down 365 days a year.  Beautiful sounds with wonderful interfaces. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Bump. This is still free... check out the video linked above!

And it's awesome! :)

Just load Copernicus and start playing. You will hear a symphonic sound derived from our Solid State Symphony. On-screen, you will begin a journey starting at Earth and continuing on through the Solar System and beyond. If you lift all your fingers from the keys, the next slide will appear when you play again. If you hold keys down (not lifting all fingers from the keys) the movie will continue as you play.
Copernicus is designed for slow, thematic playing.

*Full Kontakt required

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Reminds me yet again how much I dig Solid State Symphony. Still my most fun Kontakt instrument for live jamming.

So is the full symphony patch in Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra (programmed by Tracy Collins of Indiginus).