Sonar 7 studio

Gary Smith

Question

Hi I have not used sonar 7 in a while.  I need to get my registration number.

The cakewalk site says it will renew my password by email but nothing comes.

I see it has been taken over.  Before I try to migrate I would like to get my old registration number.

Where do you think I can find it.  I have a number which I thought was the correct number

but it says invalid number.  Is this new program as good as the old sonar 7.

TIA.

Gary

look for a pop up window behind the main window...you're almost there...

As a last gasp if you REALLY want/need  Sonar 7, you might take a look on ebay - some old copies float around for about $20.00 more than the new freeware.  Obvioulsy make sure your virus scanner is up to date and scan thouroughly before kicking off the installer .exe

Edited by StudioNSFW

I have uninstalled  band lab assistant and band lab.  I reinstall band lab assistant,  open the file and get a picture of a guy with a les paul. I open the BL assistant on the desk top and nothing happens. I try with open as administrator,  suprise suprise , nothing happens.  ?????????

image.png

@Gary Smith Have you logged into BandLab Assistant with your BandLab account?
If you haven't created BandLab account yet, sign up at https://www.bandlab.com/sign-up

You have to login into BandLab Assistant to download and install Cakewalk by Bandlab. Is there no "Log-In" button? Please post a screenshot what you see now if you can.

Edited by HIBI

I open band lab. Click on create (top right), I then get a very very basic wav editor.  Is there something more similar to sonar 7.  ie. mixing console, space for dll plugs and a million other features which I dont see on this editor. Or am I missing something.  Thanks

Gary

Right folks . After changing the screen resolution from 600 800 to a different setting, all the varios buttons have appeared and cakewalk has opened my files.

A thankyou to all you guys who have helped me get through this.

Although I still dont have my registration code for sonar 7 .

Thank

Gary