W.A.Production is offering Rekkerd readers (good ol' Ronnie) Future Bass Megalodon sound pack for free (reg. $24.90) until May 1st.

cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Use coupon code WAUkw3YH
Make sure to remove the free product of the month (Savage Future Bass Bundle 1) from your cart before applying the discount code because otherwise it won't work.
https://www.waproduction.com/sounds/view/future-bass-megalodon-785

Thanks for the heads up Larry - that worked! 

Edited by ZincT
Being stoopid!

24 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry - that worked but just a note - you have to remove the free Savage Bass bundle that is automatically added at the checkout for the coupon code to work.

Notice that my post states that!  LOL

49 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Doh! Ill get my coat 😁 Must be cabin fever. 

Corrected it now. 

Heh. What we have here is like a wolf pack where Larry is the alpha and where every now and again he gets challenged for dominance and is forced to hold his position or..  And one of these days I'm gonna be the leader

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

I think Larry's job is waaaay above my paygrade.....as far as I'm concerned,  he (or anyone else)   can be the Alpha, Omega, Gamma,  or Beta and I'll follow the leader.    GAS is not a joking matter!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I think Larry's job is waaaay above my paygrade.....as far as I'm concerned,  he (or anyone else)   can be the Alpha, Omega, Gamma,  or Beta and I'll follow the leader.    GAS is not a joking matter!!! 

I stand back and let him do it.  Some treat it as a game by trying to get to it first before he does or post some out of the ordinary which really isn't a deal.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 12:29 PM, kitekrazy said:

I stand back and let him do it.  Some treat it as a game by trying to get to it first before he does or post some out of the ordinary which really isn't a deal.

Honestly, I hope they do get involved.  I'm getting old, and someone needs to prep
to take the scepter once I'm taking the big dirt nap! I won't be here forever!

PS...and don't kid yourself...it's a LOT of time and effort! 

• Like 1