Is there any way to make the 'Staff View' resolution higher than 1/32, so I can see 32 note triplets properly?

Sean

When I have 16th note triplets, I have to select the resolution at 1/32 to display the 16th note triplets properly. I'm working with 32 note triplets, and even at 1/32 notation view resolution, the 32 note triplets are smooshed together and aren't displayed properly. Is there any way to display it properly?

There are various restrictions of staff view and triplets over all.

All notes must be present - and no pauses allowed.

Pretty much useless as far as notation goes, I would say.

It's been of highly requested for more than 10 years to give some attention to staff view - but so far no luck.....I moved to Cubase for notation because of it.

I have found a way to work with notation and Cakewalk that is a little clunky, but I really like it.  I rewire Sibelius into Cake and sketch the piece into Cake.  I can't seem to get Sibelius to sync perfectly with any DAW or software. so I just mute the Sibelius output and just use Sibelius as a visual aid...it follows close but not exact.    I either export (save copy as) a midi file out of cake or manually input the score into  Sibelius.  When I feel I'm done with the composition I export a midi file out of Sibelius and open that midi file as a 2nd project in Cake, copy and past the tracks from Sibelius into the proper Cake file.   Cubase actually has a nice function of allowing tracks to be imported from other projects, so many times I use Cubase to marry the 2 projects (Cakewalk and Sibelius.)   Cake seems to be so much easier editing and composing than Cubase  so I complete the project in Cake.  I have become an expert at bouncing projects between software apps.

I know that sounds crazy, but I've been very happy seeing good notation as I work.  And I'm liking the results.