Addictive Drums

I have become addicted to addictive drums I used it on every project for the last several years. It was included with Sonar Platinum in the past. It is a VST instument. I can still use Sonar Platinum. Addictive Drums will run on Sonar Platinum, But not Sonar by Bandlab. Doesn't matter how many VST scans you do.  shouldn't be too hard if it used to work and now doesn't. Can't get an answer on this and it's a major problem if Sonar Platinum is ever discontinued

Both the original 64bit Addictive Drums and 64bit Additive Drums 2 work fine in CbB,

After validating the plug-in is in the scan path. click the Reset button in VST preferences with "Generate Scan Log" enabled.

If the plug-in still does not show in in the synth plug-in list (make sure to use one of the "Sort By" lists supplied with the DAW), look for it in the scan log.

Don't see anywhere to do any of the things suggested except maybe running a VST scan. Platinum required nothing it just worked. could I have a more step by Step and where to find  these things. Platinum just worked. If you said insert it just inserted. what is a sort by list and where do I find it? where is VST preferences?

10 hours ago, James Rearick said:

. . . where is VST preferences?

Shortcut P = Preferences (or, Edit > Preferences).

Image of personal options removed per scook's suggestion not to use them unless advised.

Edited by User 905133
to remove an image of my personal choices.

image.png

Please do not use the scan options shown in this image unless instructed to do so.

The two rescan options should always be unchecked. They are not intended to be used for regular scans and serve no purpose when running a reset.

"Scan is Sandbox" should always be checked and is the default.

"Generate Scan Log" is a backstop when encountering unexpected problems with scanning. By default is is unchecked but does not affect scan operation regardless of the setting.

• Thanks 1