VSTBuzz: Up to 91% off "Indie Kontakt Gems"

cclarry

This here is a killer deal for all 4 volumes of these Synth Magic Vector synths, normally 60£ for all that. Anyone into cool 80's soundtrack synths like from John Carpenter should grab all 4 volumes here for just £24, I would. Synth Magic is the one dev where I would buy kontakt just to use his stuff. His synths are sample based so you're playing with real sounds not modeled sounds. 

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-vector-x-bundle-by-synth-magic 

• Like 2

The Dream Audio Tools guitars are great.  Highly recommended, particularly Vol 1 of indie Fingers. 

FYI, the Alpine Concert Zither is included in World Suite.  I mean, the samples for that instrument and many other PrecisionSound libraries are included in World Suite, but they have a different interface. 

I'm somewhat interested in Ben Osterhouse's "CelloTextures."  I think it's the first thing he ever did, or the second.  He's come a long way since then. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

The Dream Audio Tools guitars are great.  Highly recommended, particularly Vol 1 of indie Fingers. 

FYI, the Alpine Concert Zither is included in World Suite.  I mean, the samples for that instrument and many other PrecisionSound libraries are included in World Suite, but they have a different interface. 

I'm somewhat interested in Ben Osterhouse's "CelloTextures."  I think it's the first thing he ever did, or the second.  He's come a long way since then. 

Who makes World Suite? 

I also highly recommend Audiofier's ABSTRUNG, which is only 13 euros.

Their Randomizer instruments focus on categories, Abstrung (strings), Aerkord (winds, airy stuff), Vesper (bells, chimes)

With this  you get a lot of string samples (21 GB), from world instruments like Chinese Guzheng and Pipa to Hammered Dulcimer, Acoustic  Guitar, prepared pianos, etc.

And you mix this stuff and add effects and arps, convolution reverb, etc.  But basically it offers a quadrillion options so that it is almost too much to try. 

What these instruments are all about is the randomizer button.   Push it and you get amazing sounds that are all your own.  Push it over and over and then save the stuff you like.  

Plus.... it comes with a lot of snapshots to get you started.

This is a LOT for 13 euros.  The only problem with it is that it will make you hungry for more Audiofier products....😀

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

Like I was saying on the other thread one of the coolest things you can do with plucked instruments like this is put them through an octaver, especially getting that low octave on these things is super cool and then throw on a vibrato modulator like a small clone chorus type of thing

• Like 1