Screensets & Workspaces question

JoseC

Thanks, Scook, that is what I see, but what I find confusing is that there is a Workspace called "Global Screensets", other called "Screensets", and you can check or uncheck "Screensets" in the "Show in GUI" side of the Manage Workspaces dialog. If Screensets cannot be global, what does "Global Screensets" mean? 

I see no "Global Screensets" or "Screensets" entry in the worlspace drop down. Could these be something you created?

The Screensets checkbox in the Workspace manager controls the availability of the screenset feature in the workspace NOT a method to create screensets that span projects.

5 minutes ago, scook said:

I see no "Global Screensets" or "Screensets" entry in the worlspace drop down. Could these be something you created?

Since that seems to be the only possible explanation, and I do not remember at all doing so, what worries me now is what this quarantine is actually doing to my brain. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by JoseC
Typo

L

On 4/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, JoseC said:

Since that seems to be the only possible explanation, and I do not remember at all doing so, what worries me now is what this quarantine is actually doing to my brain. 🤦‍♂️

Lmao that comment made me laugh - I was looking into that question myself and google brought me here.  Sounds to me like workspaces are more useful but can you link them to hotkeys like screensets ?