Let us into your BandLab Audio LAB...

6 hours ago, Miguel Ruiz said:

Not as fancy as some of the others, but it works. 

20190302_121026.jpg

Nice.

Everything looks a little bit too square and orderly though... I want to sneak in and move a few things around...

And what are them plyers/cutters or what ever) for, bottom right of the desk?

• Like 4

19 hours ago, synkrotron said:

Nice.

Everything looks a little bit too square and orderly though... I want to sneak in and move a few things around...

And what are them plyers/cutters or what ever) for, bottom right of the desk?

Thanks, I try to keep things neat and organized even though it sometimes gets away from me.  Those are wire strippers, I use them when I change strings or do any kind of work on my guitar or amp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nvidia 1080ti, with 12 core Intel I9 PC, w/3000mhz RAM (and tons of hard drive space) sitting on  the floor, Kustom speakers, (1) 4k Sceptre monitor (1) 4k TLC Roku TV and one standard def Acer monitor, M-Audio Oxygen 49 keyboard controller, Elgato Stream Deck, Logitech BRIO webcam and Logitech C920 webcam, Panasonic HC-X1000 60p 4k camcorder, Epson Tank 2550 printer, Nokia phone (taking the picture) and Samsung tablet, Audio-Technica AT2035 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, Roland Quad-Capture audio interface. (12 stringed instruments in the closet) 

My latest song.

RexRed's Media Creation Studio edit small.jpg

Edited by RexRed
  • Like 3

My multipurpose studio / office / library. It's actually L-shaped, so a bit difficult to take a picture of. The Mackie HR824's sit on MOPADs atop 3U racks on each side of the monitor on an ergonomic desk that can be raised or lowered. A small set of speakers in the middle serve as Auratones. The mix position is central, far from any walls with books pulling double-duty as diffusors. Just finished replacing the bookshelves when this was taken, which explains the tidiness!

studiopan.jpg.bfa2f0056f10abaeafdda6b32e9c9bd2.jpg

-djh

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

shawnbandlabtop.gif