[Bug] Viewing multiple ProChannel lines in the console freezes Cakewalk

Jean Corivo

When there are 10 tracks or more with ProChannel plugins visible in the console, it makes Cakewalk totally freeze.
When I use the Cakewalk, Softube, Overloud, Boz Digital Labs plugins in ProChannel version, I must use a maximum of 8 ProChannel console tracks visible at the same time to avoid crashing my Cakewalk session.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core i9 7980XE @ 3.00GHz 
    Skylake-X 14nm Technology
RAM
    64,0 Go 
Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. WS X299 SAGE (LGA 2066 R4) 
Graphics
    BenQ GW2765 (2560x1440@59Hz)
    BenQ GW2765 (2560x1440@59Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 (NVIDIA) 
Storage
    14904GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID )
    14904GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID )
    1863GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
Optical Drives
    ASUS SDRW-08U9M-U USB Device
Audio
    Cakewalk VS-700 System or UAD Apollo

9 hours ago, Jean Corivo said:

When there are 10 tracks or more with ProChannel plugins visible in the console, it makes Cakewalk totally freeze.
When I use the Cakewalk, Softube, Overloud, Boz Digital Labs plugins in ProChannel version, I must use a maximum of 8 ProChannel console tracks visible at the same time to avoid crashing my Cakewalk session.

After several hours of investigation, it seems that Softube's plugins in ProChannel mode of the ''Mix Bundle'' series are causing the problem. Saturation Knob as well as all other ProChannel plugins made by other software companies such as Overloud, Boz Digital Labs, do not cause any problem, even if they are used on multiple tracks and are visible on the ProChannel Strip in the console view.

Are these the latest Softube plugin updates?
I wrote a message to Softube