A HUGE 96% discount on Sonuscore's Origins bundle

cclarry

13 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

I don't even keep track of my money anymore.. I just buy stuff and see what happens

Same here. Now I owe Paypal $100 a month.  It took a virus to bring some sense. (who knows how long that wisdom will last)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Matthew....I think this might be the ticket, but I don't know how to remove the assignments (sorry, I'm  a complete  noob at this :( ).   

Bring up the MIDI automation panel, select the assigned one (a few of the instruments seem to have assigned CC 0 which is bank select and may actually be the more likely problem CC, but honestly all of them are kind of suspect).  If you select the assignment down below you'll see the settings, there is a remove button.  This might help:

JuNlhz.jpg

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Bring up the MIDI automation panel, select the assigned one (a few of the instruments seem to have assigned CC 0 which is bank select and may actually be the more likely problem CC, but honestly all of them are kind of suspect).  If you select the assignment down below you'll see the settings, there is a remove button.  This might help:

JuNlhz.jpg

Thanks @Matthew Sorrels, just removed these before going live ;^)

Hello everybody,
we are very sorry for the download issues earlier. We are overwhelmed by the response (as were our servers).

Everything should work fine by now.
If you're still experiencing any issues or in case your downloads are used up, please send us an email to service@sonuscore.com.

If you want to know more about the Origins Bundle and its sound and usage, check out this video from Dirk Ehlert:

All the best and thank you for the amazing support,
Your SONUSCORE-Team

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

3 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

JuNlhz.jpg

Use the new, individual instruments in the "06 Single Instruments" folder. All of the MIDI automation has been cleaned up, as has the HOST automation. There is now no need to use the original dual-instrument files.

4 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I couldn't see that 'remove' button on my screen  as it's on the bottom of the GUI   and   it's been like this in Kontakt  standalone....I'm guessing it's something to do with my 36" monitor and/or Kontakt's gui.  🤷‍♂️

Had to   use  the 'portrait' setting in my display to access the  'remove' button.   

Of note, the CC filters are only on the   Ukulele/Muted Piano and  Musicbox  instruments.  I removed the CC filters  on both/ batch resaved, and closed K5. Reopened  K5. and they're still there.....I'm guessing it's only in the standalone as others don't seem to be having this issue.  Will use CbB tonight. 

Thanks again Matthew for the walk through....I appreciate it.  🍻  

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Of note, the CC filters are only on the   Ukulele/Muted Piano and  Musicbox  instruments.  I removed the CC filters  on both/ batch resaved, and closed K5. Reopened  K5. and they're still there.....I'm guessing it's only in the standalone as others don't seem to be having this issue.  Will use CbB tonight. 

Thanks again Matthew for the walk through....I appreciate it.  🍻  

I think you should do do a plain save (pick patch only) not a batch resave.  Otherwise the edits to the MIDI automation won't be saved.  The hidden remove button because of screen issues can be a big problem.

But I'm only guessing on why the sounds would get cut off.  Filter cutoffs on MIDI controls often cause Kontakt instruments to go silent.  It could be something else too.

The single instruments don't have the arp and aren't really nearly as cool as the dual with the arp.

11 hours ago, Starise said:

UPDATE-  Simon emailed me back from Germany. Is it the same Simon as we have here? In any case, he corrected the issue.

Same here, Simon was very helpful.    He was also able to link the purchase to my account which I happened to create after making the purchase. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SteveC said:

Same here, Simon was very helpful.    He was also able to link the purchase to my account which I happened to create after making the purchase. 

Simon certainly gets around, he did the same for me. Service seems pretty good with this company. I also like the size of the files. I had the Mac_OSX and DS_Store files in my downloads, I use windows so got rid of those and cut and pasted the main file so the instruments and samples were only one level down from the main files, renamed the main files. Installation is another plus, just requires putting the files on the sample drive, that's it. Now ready to go to my offline DAW, will give them a test later.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I think you should do do a plain save (pick patch only) not a batch resave.  Otherwise the edits to the MIDI automation won't be saved.  The hidden remove button because of screen issues can be a big problem.

But I'm only guessing on why the sounds would get cut off.  Filter cutoffs on MIDI controls often cause Kontakt instruments to go silent.  It could be something else too.

The single instruments don't have the arp and aren't really nearly as cool as the dual with the arp.

I removed the Filter cutoff's, but it still happens in standalone (the volume just drops to a very low level).  I saved it as you recommended  (not batch resave) and closed K5, reopened and now it only plays for a few seconds before dropping volume.    Don't really want to really spend so much time on this as I thought it would be a quick fix and interestingly, this is the only instrument I have ever had    this issue with.  

BTW, I like this snipboard site for sharing screenshots....thanks again Matthew!!

JuOAve.jpg 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 10:09 PM, Simeon Amburgey said:

Just downloaded this and am planning on doing a really impromptu livestream to demo the patches so it might get very interesting ;^)
Join me LIVE a little after 1:00 pm here:

After watching your review, it is near impossible not to get this one. Got it immediately......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2020 at 8:34 PM, cclarry said:

in aid of COVID-19. Down from €249.99 to €9.99 for 24 hours only!

Requires Kontakt Full to work.

Here's SonuScore's statement:

"We are all facing crazy and difficult times right now. What concerns us most is that there are areas in the world being hit disproportionately hard from the Corona pandemic. Less developed countries, war and crisis regions with now scant help from outside, increasing already existing structural problems.

We offer a really, really huge discount of 96% on our Origins Bundle, which directly comes from us, with no other distribution partner involved. We will send donations to regions that are being hit particularly hard at the moment. The organizations that we’ll support are World Health Organization & Caritas – International Aid"

https://sonuscore.com/shop/origins-bundle-vol-1-5/?fbclid=IwAR28lZB1Vs1NB-sncolSZjMHuMlw6lY61mHdMryPM6dOeR8FMFEkU4QpC3A

Larry, I just wanted to thank you for posting this.

I don't often get cheap or free bundles that really impress me from the get-go, but this one is a real treat. 

Edited by Philip G Hunt
  • Like 1