A HUGE 96% discount on Sonuscore's Origins bundle

cclarry

It looks like most of the instruments have MIDI CC channels assigned to filter cutoff automation.  Running it stand alone you may still be sending MIDI messages. Reload the instrument fresh (to get the right filter settings) then go to the Automation page in Kontakt and remove the assigns.

TwKGrm.jpg

Then re-save the instrument.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, artturner said:

Bought it, but all I get when I try to download is 

"Already downloaded too often or outdated. Contact us if you need this file"

Emailed support. 

Grrr.

Same here. I suspect the server is overloaded. I am going to wait a awhile. Hopefully we won't have to contact CS. I appreciate their generosity.

• Like 1

Not sure why some were able to do it right around the same time I tried and succeeded. Maybe there are multiple servers. 

After several attempts I emailed them. Have not heard back. "Contact us if you need this file". I did.

2 hours ago, synthmeister said:

I thought about the onslaught of downloads. Order early and often.

What's that supposed to mean? Order often? Does that give a person an added benefit?  Ordering early might have some benefit, but I just seen it so "early" to me isn't early to you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Yeah just a server issue. It'll sort out real soon 

It sure didn't seem like a server issue taking my money.   I know it's a great deal but on my instagratification meter this doesn't even make it to 0.  This makes IK look good in the downloading library dept.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, artturner said:

Bought it, but all I get when I try to download is 

"Already downloaded too often or outdated. Contact us if you need this file"

Emailed support. 

Grrr.

Same for me. Also, the order went to my outlook spam, had to go there to find it. Got the free library ones and sent email to support.

31 minutes ago, Starise said:

What's that supposed to mean? Order often? Does that give a person an added benefit?  Ordering early might have some benefit, but I just seen it so "early" to me isn't early to you.

"Early and often" was a phrase popular a century ago. I think corrupt politicians were encouraging citizens to vote several times. The phrase might have originated out of corrupt Chicago per a quick search on the internet. I don't think the phrase was taken too seriously and probably moved into more mainstream use. Today, you might hear it from grandparents more often than students. I haven't heard the phrase outside the US.

I don't think anyone will be buying the Sonuscore 96% off bundle "often" but the phrase sounds nice and reminds Cakewalkers not to wait until the last minute.

Edited by synthmeister
  • Like 2

Great customer service.

Email to all I imagine.

Dear X,

thank you very much for ordering our Origins Bundle and for participating in our Donation Flash Sale. The sale overwhelmed not only us but seemingly also our servers. Some downloads couldn’t be delivered, we’re sorry.

We’ve fixed this issue and you should now be able to download the file from your account section on www.sonuscore.com (if you created an account) and also with the link in your order confirmation email.

If the download still won’t work for you, please contact us via service@sonuscore.com

We’re sorry for the inconveniences and we hope you enjoy your new Sonuscore software instrument.

Best regards and stay safe,

your Sonuscore Team

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

It looks like most of the instruments have MIDI CC channels assigned to filter cutoff automation.  Running it stand alone you may still be sending MIDI messages. Reload the instrument fresh (to get the right filter settings) then go to the Automation page in Kontakt and remove the assigns.

TwKGrm.jpg

Then re-save the instrument.

Thanks Matthew....I think this might be the ticket, but I don't know how to remove the assignments (sorry, I'm  a complete  noob at this :( ).   

8 hours ago, synthmeister said:

"Early and often" was a phrase popular a century ago. I think corrupt politicians were encouraging citizens to vote several times. The phrase might have originated out of corrupt Chicago per a quick search on the internet. I don't think the phrase was taken too seriously and probably moved into more mainstream use. Today, you might hear it from grandparents more often than students. I haven't heard the phrase outside the US.

I don't think anyone will be buying the Sonuscore 96% off bundle "often" but the phrase sounds nice and reminds Cakewalkers not to wait until the last minute.

I live in the US but never heard this as a saying until now. If my frustration shows I am sorry. I thought the comment added insult to injury but I guess I didn't understand it. If the saying came from Chicago that explains it since I'm not familiar with that lingo. Have a good day!

6 hours ago, musical said:

Great customer service.

Email to all I imagine.

Dear X,

thank you very much for ordering our Origins Bundle and for participating in our Donation Flash Sale. The sale overwhelmed not only us but seemingly also our servers. Some downloads couldn’t be delivered, we’re sorry.

We’ve fixed this issue and you should now be able to download the file from your account section on www.sonuscore.com (if you created an account) and also with the link in your order confirmation email.

If the download still won’t work for you, please contact us via service@sonuscore.com

We’re sorry for the inconveniences and we hope you enjoy your new Sonuscore software instrument.

Best regards and stay safe,

your Sonuscore Team

Yeah I have that email too but this is still what I'm getting. Maybe because they extended the deal?

Here's what I get-

Capture 2.JPG

no downloads.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Starise said:

If my frustration shows I am sorry. I thought the comment added insult to injury but I guess I didn't understand it. If the saying came from Chicago that explains it since I'm not familiar with that lingo. Have a good day!

No worries!

No worries. I can get edgy sometimes here all pinned up in the house lol. I hate to admit that but it's true.

UPDATE-  Simon emailed me back from Germany. Is it the same Simon as we have here? In any case, he corrected the issue.

From his comments it would appear that my download counter needed to be reset. Not sure why because I never downloaded even one time.

I have the files now. Simon was very helpful and I appreciate him working this out. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1