A HUGE 96% discount on Sonuscore's Origins bundle

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Grem said:

What's the best/cheapest way to get Kontakt full?

They want $400 for it on the NI website.

Black Friday. Best answer I can give. I have K9 Ultimate. Rather than upgrade the entire suite, I waited for BF and upgraded just Kontakt from v5 to v6.

These are older libraries, so they only require Kontakt v5.8.1. Maybe you can pick up a license on the resale market.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Grem said:

Get a free Kontakt Player library.  I think Arcane from Embertone or the Free Orchestra from ProjectSAM may qualify.  Then you can upgrade for $250.

Wait until the summer sale.  Then you can upgrade to full Kontakt for $125.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I was thinking of the BF sales as THE best way. But was wondering if there was some kind of walk around like TTF was talking about. 

For the price I may get this and then wait. Been reluctant to get this because there is always something on sale/new/gotta have for Kontakt! I figured I would make myself stick with IK ST stuff.  I still might do that. 

29 minutes ago, Grem said:

You can crossgrade for $249.00 if you own a qualifying Kontakt player library.   (didn't see Reid's post)

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6/pricing/crossgrade-offer/

Edited by S.L.I.P.
  • Thanks 1

Need some help here....

All the instruments sound excellent, but every single one  (or pair) drops in volume after a few bars or sometimes longer (not very consistent) . In the ARP section,  I see the set   values in the steps/volume when it's working, and then both instruments  drop to 0   and I manually adjust it to get the volume/steps back.....but then , it happens again after a few bars (sometimes less, sometimes more). 

I didn't do anything other than just trying out the presets. How do I fix this? 

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Hi Grem,

I've found that I get better deals than BF but waiting for NI's 1/2 annual off sale (sorry but I forget when they do it) and then buying their stuff through a reseller like JRR or PluginBoutique.   Don't know if that changed last BF but it was true before.

Lot's of fantastic stuff for Kontact free & otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Need some help here....

All the instruments sound excellent, but every single one  (or pair) drops in volume after a few bars or sometimes longer (not very consistent) . In the ARP section,  I see the set   values in the steps/volume when it's working, and then both instruments  drop to 0   and I manually adjust it to get the volume/steps back.....but then , it happens again after a few bars (sometimes less, sometimes more). 

Everything is fine here. I've been playing with if for over an hour, and I've not experienced that.  I hope you get it sorted out. 

18 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Is this worth buying?

Absolutely! Some great sounding VIs. I just quickly played through all 10. I'll definitely finds some uses for them.

While on the site, sign up for the newsletter to get 2 free libraries: Free Orchestra Chords and Free Sustained String Chords. One little odd feature of these two is that the selection of major or minor chord is based on velocity. Lower velocity plays a major chord, while higher velocity plays a minor chord.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Worth more than the asking price Carlos, by far, and for a good cause
to boot!

19 minutes ago, John Maar said:

Absolutely! Some great sounding VIs. I just quickly played through all 10. I'll definitely finds some uses for them.

While on the site, sign up for the newsletter to get 2 free libraries: Free Orchestra Chords and Free Sustained String Chords. One little odd feature of these two is that the selection of major or minor chord is based on velocity. Lower velocity plays a major chord, while higher velocity plays a minor chord.

Damn it guys, you are a tough crowd or I am the worst for making jokes... or both! :P

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

Need some help here....

Try changing this setting in preferences. (see pic attached)

reset cntl.jpg

• Like 2