A HUGE 96% discount on Sonuscore's Origins bundle

cclarry

in aid of COVID-19. Down from €249.99 to €9.99 for 24 hours only!

Requires Kontakt Full to work.

Here's SonuScore's statement:

"We are all facing crazy and difficult times right now. What concerns us most is that there are areas in the world being hit disproportionately hard from the Corona pandemic. Less developed countries, war and crisis regions with now scant help from outside, increasing already existing structural problems.

We offer a really, really huge discount of 96% on our Origins Bundle, which directly comes from us, with no other distribution partner involved. We will send donations to regions that are being hit particularly hard at the moment. The organizations that we’ll support are World Health Organization & Caritas – International Aid"

https://sonuscore.com/shop/origins-bundle-vol-1-5/?fbclid=IwAR28lZB1Vs1NB-sncolSZjMHuMlw6lY61mHdMryPM6dOeR8FMFEkU4QpC3A

• Like 9
  • Thanks 11

9 minutes ago, simon said:

just bought this - paid via paypal but it doesn't look like they've taken any money from my paypal account ?

Just checked Simon and mine has gone out - bought it about 30 minutes ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried the patches and....wow, oh my god it was breathtaking how I can just play random pentachords, walk them across a scale or even transpose them to different scales and get a satisfying arpeggiated soundscape. This is way more than I expected, it's worth the full price, but and it's a real steal at this price point.

Go grab it if you have Kontakt Full, you will not be disappointed!

• Like 6

Access to the site is a bit slow for me this evening, but I will guarantee a purchase and download. I had promised myself no more buys during this time. Shooting dice with that promise!!  But with proceeds going to charity, I probably will join in!

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure this is the best deal I have ever seen offered in the four years since I have gotten into VIs.  If there's been a better deal, I can't remember it.

Imagine The Orchestra was for sale for $10.   It's kind of like that.

The best deal by a long, long way.

• Like 1