Surprise PA Vouchers!

cclarry

PA-25OFF-MIN49

PA-50OFF-MIN99     [NEW!]

PA-75OFF-MIN149   [NEW!]

PICK YOUR FAVORITE CODE(S) & SAVE UP TO $75

Simply copy/paste the code(s) above during checkout and save big.

CODES & MINIMUM ORDER VALUES

$25 off every order $49 or more (net order value)

$50 off every order $99 or more (net order value)

$75 off every order $149 or more (net order value)

RULES (PLEASE READ!!)

Each voucher can be used 1x (once) per user only

Only ONE code per order / at the same time!

Wanna use 3 codes? You will need to place 3 orders

If you used the $25 voucher already, it wil NOT work again

YES, you can use ALL 3 codes!

Feel free to share the codes with your friends!

Vouchers NOT valid for any Subscription Bundles!
Vouchers expire April 7, 11:59 PM (California Time)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

Well, I am no so surprised by this surprise voucher... One could expect something like this...

These are hard time about music industry but also for people from other jobs having music as hobby so I guess shopping decreased significantly... And it could be even worse so there are also hard times for plugin companies...

So probably best chances to grab some money now than later... I personally postponed some planned bigger expenses as I cannot be sure how incoming crisis will affect my job...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Grem said:

Me too.

When I open up a DAW like Bandlab that reminds you have over 1000 plugins you have to say over and over again do I need more?  Every new plugin has to be better than the ones I have.  yep those old ones are going to rust out and become dust., or they no longer fit our demand for a GUI with eye candy.  I always admire users who can use what's inside a DAW.  I remember the big "who-hoo" when Sonitus became Cakewalk.  There's probably some newbs enjoying those. There are plenty of DJ Live users always using those Live plugins.   I'm often humbled when I see FL Studio projects done with their 3xOsc and FL effects.

This is our nature and hard to have wisdom.  It's really no different than anything else.  Many dude invest in golf clubs hoping it will drive far and straight overcoming their lack of skills (what a similarity).   I remember buying a lot of angling gear and then there was the color selector marketing. Then there's an infomercial on a $20 jig that was "guaranteed" success.   I think collecting is a hereditary thing as well.  My grandfather and uncle started collecting anything with John Deere on it.

When this is over I wonder how many of us will look at the already cool DAW stuff we have or go back to our old ways?  I will probably be that latter because it's a habit hard to break.

• Like 1

@kitekrazy I have often thought what my family will do with all these damn plugins I bought!!

There is just a handful I consistently use over and over, EZ Drummer and Keys, Jamstix, Abbey Road Plates, C1, stuff like that.

But do I regularly use all of them? There's no way I could. : )

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Grem said:

@kitekrazy I have often thought what my family will do with all these damn plugins I bought!!

There is just a handful I consistently use over and over, EZ Drummer and Keys, Jamstix, Abbey Road Plates, C1, stuff like that.

But do I regularly use all of them? There's no way I could. : )

I don't even use those but yet I bought them.  I have plenty of nice pianos but for dance genres I just load up FL Keys because it's there and a small footprint.  I can imagine someone listening to a Trance song and saying that piano really sucks, yo should've used blah, blah.

Sampletank libraries are another one I don't use because I forget it's there.

We should be like the pros and only use a few things. 

• Like 1

We're royally spoiled, that's for sure. I remember 20-25 years ago when I felt like my ability was limited by the resources I had on tap. Now I have absolutely no excuse, and have to actually use the amazing tools I've got. If you'd have told me in the late 90s/early 00s that I'd have access to things like Capitol Chambers/Relab/Superior Drummer etc, I'd never have believed it.

In other words, time to make peace with my mediocrity.

• Like 1