New Waveform FREE is now available

cclarry

The world’s best, fully featured, completely unlimited DAW is now FREE for all music creators. Have fun at home exploring the new features in this version. There are no restrictions whatsoever – unlimited track count, add popular plugins and enjoy the deeply capable feature set.

DOWNLOAD WAVEFORM FREE

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, cclarry said:

The world’s best, fully featured, completely unlimited DAW is now FREE for all music creators

I wonder if whoever typed that managed to do it keeping a straight face and not blushing? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, paulo said:

I wonder if whoever typed that managed to do it keeping a straight face and not blushing? 

One of the things that you learn in Sales is that you HAVE to believe in what you are selling,
even if it's horse carp!!!  (See what I did there to defeat the Sensors?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

One of the things that you learn in Sales is that you HAVE to believe in what you are selling,
even if it's horse carp!!!  (See what I did there to defeat the Sensors?)

Are we not allowed to say crap?

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 2:46 PM, cclarry said:

The world’s best, fully featured, completely unlimited DAW is now FREE for all music creators. Have fun at home exploring the new features in this version. There are no restrictions whatsoever – unlimited track count, add popular plugins and enjoy the deeply capable feature set.

DOWNLOAD WAVEFORM FREE

I have no problem with any of these statements or claims. Nowhere in the first three sentences do they actually say that they're talking about Waveform.

I do think that it's presumptuous to call any DAW "the world's best," but I happen to prefer Cakewalk over all others, and it's FREE for all music creators and anyone else, so for me, the first three sentences are true, although the grammar is not quite right. I admit to a bit of puzzlement that Larry felt the need to remind us of those things on a forum devoted to Cakewalk, out of the blue, but thanks.

(note: Cakewalk also supports unpopular plug-ins, like Sonic Anomaly and Dead Duck)

At the moment I shall refrain from taking his suggestion that I download another doubtlessly worthy freeware DAW, but I appreciate his calling it to my attention. It's always good to have a backup recording solution. Tracktion's former insistence on "single window, track headers on the right, no mixer" used to drive me nuts whenever I'd try it, but it looks like they came to their senses.

• Like 2