Old Sonar Vocal plugin strip?? desperate searching

Hi guys,

I'm desperately trying to find one old Vocal plugin which was on some older sonar version buried in fx suite. It had a similar design as the Boost 11 so I guess it was out of those series and it came with presets as individual vst named BC vocals male, BC vocals female etc., if I remember correctly. It had some tube preamp build in it, reverb (not sure tho) and some air control. Anyone any idea what that was and if yes then if possible to get it somewhere. That thing could get such a clarity out of your mic like any other plugin I've ever came across. 

Grateful to anyone who'd have an idea. Thanks very much!

Are you referring to the v-vocal plugin that did a similar thing to Melodyne? That one went away with Sonar Platinum. Creative Sauce has an excellent video channel that covers CbB.

One of his videos shows how to unlock some of those Cakewalk plugins. Unfortunately v-vocal isn't one of em'.

• Thanks 1

No I don't. It had  graphics like the boost11 or those kinda knobs like that tube leveler in the video. So I assume it came out somewhen around that era of plugin. It basically was kind of a pre amp with some "air" knob maybe some reverb and eq. There was  a whole series of those plugins back in the day somewhere in the fx folder in sonar platinum.🙄

I scanned the registry for presets like the ones mentioned in the OP. There were a few vocal presets but nothing useful.

Maybe you are thinking of the Nomad Blue Tubes series.

Since you have an image in your mind about what the plug-in looks like maybe reviewing images of the plug-ins bundled with Platinum may help.

There are also pages containing images of the plug-ins bundled with X2 Producer and X3 Producer on the same site.