For those interested .. I Extracted Arturia Presets from REVERB freebies & attached zip

aidan o driscoll

8 minutes ago, GroverKen said:

Running AL4 just now and wondering how you import into the individual instruments. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

When AL4 open .. Click on ANALOG LAB top left and get drop down menu .. there you will find IMPORT ..

EDIT: Scotch that. That seems for AL4 presets only

Edited by aidan o driscoll

34 minutes ago, GroverKen said:

Running AL4 just now and wondering how you import into the individual instruments. Do you need to have purchased the full  V Collection? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes you need V Collection to import the free presets. Then you can use them in AL4 and export them as labx files which can be used by AL4. If I get time I will try to export them all as labx files and upload them here so that anyone with only AL4 can use them. 

Before I go to all that effort could you just please confirm that the .labx file i posted above works ok for you in AL4?

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

Just now, GroverKen said:

ZincT - The .labx file imported perfectly. I suspected that I might need the full V Collection but I’m a long way from upgrading at the moment.

Keep in mind that ARTURIA are doing a spread payment over 4 months offer at the moment costing $5 extra to do so for upgrades and new

• Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, GroverKen said:

ZincT - The .labx file imported perfectly. I suspected that I might need the full V Collection but I’m a long way from upgrading at the moment.

Ok thanks for confirming. Actually it's not taking that long to do as there not too many presets. I will post them shortly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Ok thanks for confirming. Actually it's not taking that long to do as there not too many presets. I will post them shortly.

I had a look to see if possible to bulk export the presets to labx ... didnt seem to work. You can multi select using CTRL Click .. but Im not sure it exports those selected. Seems to be one at a time. Of course one always has BANK exports, havent tried that

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I had a look to see if possible to bulk export the presets to labx ... didnt seem to work. You can multi select using CTRL Click .. but Im not sure it exports those selected. Seems to be one at a time. Of course one always has BANK exports, havent tried that

Thanks Aidan.

I hadn't actually loaded all of them and of course there are lot more for some (e.g. Mini)  than others but I'm nearly there.

38 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks ZT. Enjoy your dinner!

It was yummy! 😋 

Anyway, I tell you what; the whole zip is only just over the 4.88Mb upload limit so how about anyone who wants it just PM me your email address and I will email it to you in one piece. 

I think the upload limit here must add up your uploads for the day so it won't let me post it now.

Cheers

ZT

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

As it's a new day here in old blighty it seems that I can now post the other part of the Synclavier presets in AL4 format for anyone who downloaded the other parts and wants to complete them...

Reverb Arturia Analog Lab 4 Presets Sync 02b.zip

For anyone who PM'd me I have emailed you the complete set so you already have these and don't need to download them from here.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1