SoundSpot Stay Home 5 for $5

cclarry

I think the freebie from last month at PB was MSW2, Nebula, and Percolate, so if you got last month's freebie, never mind any of those three, and avoid Percolate no matter what. They are full versions.

No, it looks like they reneged on Renegade.

You'll probably have the most fun with Hiku, FireFly, Kinetik, Overtone, Oracle, Kara, Renegade Mini....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not very happy with Soundspot support so far - I asked them earlier this week why I was likely to be getting crackling in Union (having eliminated buffer settings as an issue) in both CbB and Ableton Lite and no reply so far. A shame as I defended them when a very unhappy customer was spamming their Facebook page! 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:45 AM, JoeGBradford said:

Not very happy with Soundspot support so far - I asked them earlier this week why I was likely to be getting crackling in Union (having eliminated buffer settings as an issue) in both CbB and Ableton Lite and no reply so far. A shame as I defended them when a very unhappy customer was spamming their Facebook page! 

Anyone had any luck getting responses from Soundspot?  My 'failed' order with them a couple weeks ago was in fact paid by Paypal, but I never got any confirmation from Soundspot though I'm continuing to get their marketing e-mails (yes, I checked Junk folder).

I entered a support request with screenshots from their website, but heard nothing for a week. Just emailed nathan@soundspot.audio per contact info in the the Paypal transaction. Will see what happens, and dispute the transaction of I don't hear something in a few days. 

7 minutes ago, David Baay said:

I entered a support request with screenshots from their website, but heard nothing for a week. Just emailed nathan@soundspot.audio per contact info in the the Paypal transaction. Will see what happens, and dispute the transaction of I don't hear something in a few days. 

in these circumstances I just dispute anyway - that normally focuses the mind.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:44 AM, TheSteven said:

Hope I'm wrong but I suspect this sale was a cash grab before they fade away into the sunset and that assets will be licensed off to Plugin Boutique and other resellers.

They had numerous $1 - $2 sales at Plugin Boutique before, this is nothing new.    

I think I paid a whopping $7 or so for Firefly and $5 for glitch previously.  The rest I got for about $1.  each. 

Well... after reading this entire thread, I now realize that I didn't pick the wrong plugin twice!! I bought Union and all the sound packs along with the MSW2. But when I checked out a second time with a new set of five plugins, I found that I got another MSW2! But I thought I picked something else. Oh well. I sent in a support ticket. Trying too see if I can swap it for another plugin.