SoundSpot Stay Home 5 for $5

cclarry

The passion for making music helps to fill hearts with happiness, so it's more important than ever we keep producing music and spread the love.

We understand that many peoples income has been greatly affected by the invisible enemy, so we have decided to launch a special sale that will help lessen the financial impact of buying plugins and keep the people making music.

Stay Safe, Stay Home, Spread the Love!

SoundSpot Team x

Get 5 Products

For Just £5*

*On selected products

Simply add 5 of the products listed in this sale to your cart and once you've hit the 5 mark, the price in your cart will drop to just £5!

TAKE ME TO THE DEALS

• Thanks 2

Due to unforeseen technical issues, our website is not displaying the products included in the sale.

We can confirm that ALL products with the exception of.

Axis

Union

Evade

Velo2

Ravage

Paradox

Cyclone

Halcyon

Are eligible for the sale.

• Thanks 1

Yeah...I was trying to get the ones I don't have and after I add the 5 to the cart
and go to checkout they've changed.  So I try to delete the ones that are wrong
and it adds like 12 more...

Not good...but I would like to get the ones I don't have for 5 GBP...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yeah...I was trying to get the ones I don't have and after I add the 5 to the cart
and go to checkout they've changed.  So I try to delete the ones that are wrong
and it adds like 12 more...

Not good...but I would like to get the ones I don't have for 5 GBP...

Why? Are they any good?

4 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Why? Are they any good?

They're ok...nothing to write home about...but for $7 I'd finish my collection...sadly
it's impossible...their website is a disaster

Edited by cclarry

3 hours ago, musical said:

If they can't even run a website, why would you trust their plugins in your DAW with your music?

The only hope is there are different developers for web and plugins what in most cases is true. Anyway it is kind of shame for the brand...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Piotr said:

The only hope is there are different developers for web and plugins what in most cases is true. Anyway it is kind of shame for the brand...

This is what I was going to post in reponse as well.  Web and app development are two different things and the site hasn't always done this.

If they get it straighted out I might grab the union presets I don't have and a couple of the plugins offered that I don't (have most in this bundle).  Got some use out of the Bus s Comp and Glitch (bus comp isn't the best one I have, but it does allow multiple computer installs which is of value to me and therefore has seen some use)

• Like 1

I've just tried too. Random things added to basket - remove them all and more random things appear - hope they sort it as I wouldn't mind the Union presets and probably the Glitch (I already have Nebula as a PIB freebie which might have been tempting otherwise)

• Like 1

Well....don't get too excited...LOL

It went all the way through Paypal payment, and 
when going to back, the SoundSpot Website
stated "Payment Failed", but I got a receipt from Paypal
saying that it was payed...the total was $6.44 = 5 GBP...

BUT, when I got back to their website the total said

£204.84

Caveat Emptor!!!  

Edited by cclarry
  • Sad 1