Xchange Collections

cclarry

$99 at JRR...no extra discount
https://www.jrrshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=xchange&order=relevance&dir=desc

NOTE:  Recording and Producer BOTH contain Studio One Pro 2, from which you can
upgrade to Studio One 4.6 for $88.17 with code GROUP at JRR, getting you Studio One Professional
for less than $200!
https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus-studio-one-professional-upgrade

Edited by cclarry

FYI, I just purchased one of these not that long ago.  One of items in my bundle was the Loop Loft The Producer Pack V1.  I received a key code, but there is no place on the Loop Loft site to actually redeem it.  I've sent them several support tickets, support emails, and Facebook messages to them, all of which have been ignored.  

So, if you buy a bundle, just be aware you will not be able to get this piece of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, husker said:

FYI, I just purchased one of these not that long ago.  One of items in my bundle was the Loop Loft The Producer Pack V1.  I received a key code, but there is no place on the Loop Loft site to actually redeem it.  I've sent them several support tickets, support emails, and Facebook messages to them, all of which have been ignored.  

So, if you buy a bundle, just be aware you will not be able to get this piece of it.

I did the same a while ago...no answer from their customer service at all...not that it's a big deal...
but still would have been nice to get a reply of some sort...even "sorry we can't redeem those codes
any more".  I believe Native Instruments now owns the Looploft.  Maybe we should send them a ticket.

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I did the same a while ago...no answer from their customer service at all...not that it's a big deal...
but still would have been nice to get a reply of some sort...even "sorry we can't redeem those codes
any more".  I believe Native Instruments now owns the Looploft.  Maybe we should send them a ticket.

Agreed - if you can't do it, just say that.  "Hey, that is a really old bundle, and we can't support those keys anymore."   That I would understand.  But when you just blow it off, all you do is ensure I never look at your products again.

Edited by husker

1 minute ago, husker said:

Agreed - if you can't do it, just say that.  "Hey, that is a really old bundle, and we can't support those keys anymore."   That I would understand.  But when you just blow it off, all you do is ensure I never look at your products again.

They STILL sell it...it's on the site, along with Vol 2...so they should be honoring that
commitment I believe...but that doesn't mean that they will!

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Yep, but they were so sweet before that. I guess I got some 75 GB of freebies. 

You are not alone in that.   I also have them on my system drives.   I might have to start removing them to make more room for some new set of loops purchases for other developers.