AND IT GETS BETTER with REVERB .. Just loads of presets, midis etc - ALL FREE .. 2 pages of stuff

aidan o driscoll

Thanks Aidan for all of your efforts to fill my hard drives and SSDs 🤣 

All of your posts alone should keep me busy for the next few years never mind months! :) ...and there's all of Larry's which were already keeping me well occupied!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Aidan for all of your efforts to fill my hard drives and SSDs 🤣 

All of your posts alone should keep me busy for the next few years never mind months! :) ...and there's all of Larry's which were already keeping me well occupied!

I know,  I just came across that lot on a spanish muso mag site. This REVERB stuff is unreal .. i must test the Arturia presets and see how they work. Not too worried about the protools kits BUT the presets might be included for arturia etc.

Whatever about next few years I can def say thats our WEEKEND screwed trying to get all this stuff setup  :D

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I don't understand what an AU preset is? If I have Softube Tape (as an example) why wouldn't the presets work with any plugin type?

For example here:

https://reverb.com/ie/software/presets/reverb/3213-the-synth-sounds-of-africa-by-toto-reverb-exclusive-presets

The .aupreset is for the DISCODSP OB-XD synth it seems

If you happen to have ABLETON LIVE then from the link in the OP and @Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann post above I highly recommend you down load the free ABLETON projects .. excellent stuff. I love the Stranger things theme Live project & Hall and Oates Cant go for that

And EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD .. mind blowing sequencing

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1